Tilt your head back, look at the sky.
Remember that not getting what you want is sometimes a wonderful stroke of luck.
- Dalai Lama
The significance of the morning undoubtedly lies in the development of the individual, our entrenchment in the outer world, the propagation of our kind, and the care of our children.
This is the obvious purpose of nature. _~Gustov Jung
You say you're sometimes sentimental_~
"True inner value b/c of the life something lived" _i 02-21-16
"The existential meaning brought to a song from past experiences, carrying hopes, doubts, && deeper meaning"
_i 02-21-16
~.in the chime of bronze or jade, the sigh of wind in the pine, the prattle && tinkle of streams, her voice is heard,._
~Kuan Yin.~_.
, Kuan Yin's beneficence being suggested by the various objects she holds in her hands: in one, a vase ofamrita, the dew of immortality; in the other, a spray of willow branches with which to sprinkle her inexhaustible compassion upon her devotees. Sometimes she carries a scroll or book, symbol of truth; or the wish-fulfilling jewel, emblem of the attaining of holy aspirations. When a child plays on her lap, or children at her feet, they symbolize not only newborn and/or spiritual life, but also Mother Nature whose mysterious powers continually produce, sustain, destroy, and renew life throughout the universe.
Om Mani Padme Hum is the mantra of Chenrezig. In the words of Kalu Rinpoche, "Through mantra, we no longer cling to the reality of the speech and sound encountered in life, but experience it as essentially empty. Then confusion of the speech aspect of our being is transformed into enlightened awareness."
“How old would you be if you didn’t know how old you are?” ~ Satchel Paige
We are Light Beings, Albert Einstein proved it with E=MC2.
(Everything = Energy = Light Manifesting as Reality w/ Density = We are Light!)
Enlightenment_jordan_spiritscience22
"Many moons ago...."
Waking up to who you are requires letting go of who you imagine yourself to be.
Alan Watts
January 11, 2016
Cooperative action is highlighted today. You'll do your best work in a group, as other people check your ideas and whittle them down to the best and brightest. You're a sharp thinker, yourself; you could be instrumental in helping someone else hone their theories. _horoscope//Astrology Answers
1947. Linda Breen Pierce. “Simplicity involves unburdening your life, and living more lightly with fewer distractions that interfere with a high quality life, as defined uniquely by each individual.”
http://www.becomingminimalist.com/minimalism-quotes/
1935. The Dalai Lama. “If one’s life is simple, contentment has to come. Simplicity is extremely important for happiness. Having few desires, feeling satisfied with what you have, is very vital: satisfaction with just enough food, clothing, and shelter to protect yourself from the elements.”
The judgment of the intellect is, at best, only the half of truth, and must, if it be honest, also come to an understanding of its inadequacy.
__https://en.m.wikiquote.org/wiki/Carl_Jung
"The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing. One cannot help but be in awe when he contemplates the mysteries of eternity, of life, of the marvelous structure of reality. It is enough if one tries merely to comprehend a little of the mystery every day. Never lose a holy curiosity." - Albert Einstein
Via you_fb about me
#paashionately|curious
Twin vibe
Spiritual growth is not always about things like meditation, New Thought, and New Age ideologies. Sometimes, it’s more about learning to connect with a person at the deepest level possible where things like beliefs and interests no longer matter.
Steven Bancarz,
Team spirit~
Neo: How did you know?
The Oracle: What's really going to bake your noodle later on is, would you still have broken it if I hadn't said anything.
"There's gotta be more to life than having everything."
Childhood is a tricky business._ Maurice Sendak
http://www.bustle.com/articles/27544-maurice-sendaks-where-the-wild-things-are-taught-us-these-7-vital-life-lessons
All that is necessary to awaken to yourself as the radiant emptiness of spirit is to stop seeking something more or better or different, and to turn your attention inward to the awake silence that you are.
Free your mind~~
For God is in a mood
to plunder your riches and
fling you nakedly
into such breathtaking poverty
that all that will be left of you
will be a tendency to shine.
~ Adyashanti
You have the choice, through your thoughts, emotions, && intentions, to experience the highest possible reality for yourself._miracle healing
Fae
Through faith && gratitude.~.
what you do have is beautiful. Help it grow.~
You may need to start with the basics. Quantum physics supports the theory of The Butterfly Effect in application of being practical. Did you know by something as simple as changing one's radio station, history is forever altered? We have to start transformation as an internal process. When we go at a moderate pace that works for the intelligence of our soul or that makes total common sense, something clicks.
|~Life comes in options, choices, and free wills of destiny.
Astrologyanswers_
Nature loves courage. You make the commitment and nature will respond to that commitment by removing impossible obstacles. Dream the impossible dream and the world will not grind you under, it will lift you up. This is the trick. This is what all these teachers and philosophers who really counted, who really touched the alchemical gold, this is what they understood. This is the shamanic dance in the waterfall. This is how magic is done. By hurling yourself into the abyss and discovering it's a feather bed.
I say you're one of the sweetest inspirations that this world has to offer.
Accept that all things change_~'•
Learning tarot
Ava && Trudy
There's nothing funny about World Peace. Social Justice never killed at the Comedy Store. If we ever attain a worldwide consciousness of peace and justice, I'll be happily out of a job. But as long as there's poverty, war, bigotry, ignorance, greed, lust and paranoia, I've got a career. _roy Zimmerman
Mushrooms can save the world_
"Paul stamets" ; )mycologist
"What you are comes to you."
Ralph Waldo Emerson
“Your thoughts, words and deeds are painting the world around you.”
Jewel Diamond Taylor
Van: Or I could sleep in our room and you couldgo sleep down by the wharf and guide ships through the fog!
~snoring
LOL tv show that I don't watch
The world exists in your perception of it - the
way you think, hear, see etc. In that sense it is not
real. But everyone is in the same position, and many
are unhappy. If you want meaning, forget about
yourself and tune in to others.
_Astrologyanswers.com
“Dare to love yourself, as if you were a rainbow with gold at both ends.” - Aberjhan
Whenever I'm listening to ambient soundscapes && I start tracing shapes with my butt, to the rhythm of my kitties tail swaying...she gets all bashful about it hahah
Act in haste; repent at leisure~
((Move quickly but think on it/be sorry about it in free time))
What is more important, love or sex?
Astrology answers.com
Solar plexus affirm:|~
"The power of me is making a difference in the world just by being me"
"I'm using my power to make a difference"
"I cause an increase in self esteem wherever I go"
Carol tuttle
The fire within me burns through all blocks and fears
Struggling. I get confused on finding the balance between feeling that you matter to someone or thinking that you don't matter when you really do and then hurt their feelings
"It's kinda hard when you gravitize towards yourself"
The audience is as much apart of what comes out in the end~~Kirstie
The power of nature CI documentary
Inherent in every intention and desire is the mechanics for its fulfillment . . . intention and desire in the field of pure potentiality have infinite organizing power. And when we introduce an intention in the fertile ground of pure potentiality, we put this infinite organizing power to work for us.
helix~~
Perform for the moon~~
"We live in a time where we are inundated by images: pictures, language, videos, stories, music, bodies.
99% of those are to get you to buy something. We artists are responsible for that tiny sliver of images that can be made for every other possible reason :cultural, spiritual, political, emotional. "
"In an age of image overload, this is a sacred responsibility."
Artistu.org
Making your life as an artist_
Staticsquarespace.com
. Unfortunately, you know the whole. And the sheer awfulness of it rocks you with guilt and sinks you with shame
And so it goes~
Sometimes I pretend to be normal
But it gets boring
Somewhere over the rainbow
Skies are blue
And the dreams that you dare to dream really do come true
Nikola
every crevice
In the flowing river there are so many things__fishes, leaves, dead animals--but it is always living, always moving, && your mind is like that. It is everlastingly restless, flitting from one thing to another like a butterfly~~
Try it sometime, maybe now. As you are listening to me, listen not only to me, but everything about you. Listen to all the bells of the cows && the temples; listen to the distant train && the carts on the road; && if you come nearer still && listen to me also. You will find there is a great depth to listening. But to do this you must have a very quiet mind. If you really want to listen, your mind is naturally quiet. Is it not? You are not then distracted by something happening next to you; your mind is quiet because you are deeply listening to everything. If you can listen in this way with ease, with a certain felicity, you will find an astonishing transformation taking place in your heart, in your mind___a transformation that you had not thought of, or in a way produced.
Krishnamurti_
If I am stupid && I say I must become intelligent, the effort to become intelligent is only a greater form of stupidity; bc what is important is to understand stupidity.
Watch yourself talking to your servant, observe the tremendous respect with which you treat a governor && how little respect you show the man who has nothing to give you..
Then you begin to find out how stupid you are; && in understanding that stupidity there is intelligence, sensitivity. You do not have to become sensitive. The man trying to become some-thing is ugly, insensitive; he is a crude person.
Self knowledge cannot be imposed, understanding cannot be compelled; && if this is a vital problem to you && me to the parent && the teacher then together we shall create schools of the right kind.~
Krishnamurti_
You must understand the whole of life not just one little part of it. That is why you must read, that is why you must look to the skies, that is why you must sing && dance, && write poems, && suffer,&& understand; for all that is life.
Krishnamurti_
Jordan menden hall
Inspiration: skateboarding, music, art, && humans who are bettering themselves.
Abstract concepts such as love or beauty~~
Hey bra, let's go shred.
bra, I'm super bizy right now meditating on the wonders of science && snow.
Start where you are.
Use what you have.
Seek && enjoy~
Long message. I'm absolutely good. I spend my days learning new things and working. Now that I realize that I would be able to handle life abroad relatively by just myself gives me confidence. I'm on a crossroads. Should I go back sooner than planned? Or should I give myself to the universe? I want to get the most value from being here, but what is really valuable? Haha I think I should start treating my journal as if I am talking to you. I always have precious thoughts when talking to you! I have my flight out of the country from new York, so that's a given. Other than that I am unsure. I would hitchhike, except I've got too much, luggage for that... I will see how it pans out. ~
My friend Zoran said this to me!
Wishing him well through space|,
Grateful!!
I can't fathom the idea that people actually miss me. It's so crazy. I love my papa so much && he's always asking about me but it's like.. Behind the scenes, to other people like my mom or someone. Then other people will say "I thought you were going" but you'd have no idea they wanted you there until they tell you that and you feel where they're coming from. Wow so unbelievable<33
08-29-14 Courtney's birthday.
Ki Kat
~ways to piss off introverts:) :) :) π
•Keep talking
•Give unsolicited communication advice
•assume authority of how our own time will be managed
•Shadowing someone every time they switch rooms
•Telling someone that the only door available to close needs to stay open when you have already asked specifically for space?
•Staring intently, seeking attention once said introvert has turned their back to you in hopes of escaping the intense energy that your being is casting π
•Act like it's an affliction to want to be alone
Analyzing introversion
• Everything introverts do in the outside world causes them to expend energy, after which they'll need to go back and replenish their stores in a quiet environment, says Dembling.
Short of a quiet place to go, many introverts will resort to zoning out.
•The dominant brain pathways introverts use is one that allows you to focus and think about things for a while, so they’re geared toward intense study and developing expertise, according to Olsen Laney
•You may not pick up your phone even from people you like, but you’ll call them back as soon as you’re mentally prepared and have gathered the energy for the conversation.
•“Extroverts don’t have the same internal talking as we do,” says Olsen Laney. “Most introverts need to think first and talk later."
•"Introverts tend to think hard and be analytical," says Dembling.
•with the brains of introverts weighing internal cues more strongly than external motivational and reward cues
• You alternate between phases of work and solitude, and periods of social activity.
"But what if they forget? Cause you know they just might
So I'm tattooing instructions on my ass" _kimya Dawson
Underground
The whole life is a succession of dreams. My ambition is to be a conscious dreamer, that is all.
- Swami Vivekanada
Communicating through dancing && writing has always been easier for me as opposed to verbally.
For your born writer, nothing is as healing as the realization that you come upon the right word~
Catherine drinker Bowen
How bout Ugly shouldn't be a sign language word_victor
You know what this is?
(Sticks his elbow out) this is a wing, you're all under it._drilbit Taylor movie
:-)
"Mom, romance is dead. It was acquired in a hostile takeover by Hallmark and Disney, homogenized, and sold off piece by piece."
Lisa simpson
Whoever has the most fun wins~
Scott from Richmond _footbag
Okay go!
Shabooya
My favorite compliments~
•You are going to make someone very happy someday._ryan Cunningham
Summer 2001
"Having been fucked is no excuse for being fucked up."
-- Kimya Dawson from the song "My Heroes".
"A 'No' uttered from deepest conviction is better and greater than a 'Yes' merely uttered to please, or what is worse, to avoid trouble."
-- Mahatma Gandhi
A dream is a microscope through which we look at the hidden occurrences in our soul~ Erich Fromm
And she wonders if, in its ability to deceive, photography is not unlike the sea, which may offer a benign surface to the observe even as it conceals depths and current below.
Anita shreve
When the bee comes to your house, let her have beer; you may want to visit the bee's house some day. ~Congo Proverb
•I want to put you in a bubble and protect you from all things negative._adam from CCED<33
02-2014
•if there was ever somebody who was meant to be a flower in this life, it was you._anonymous NLQP gent
Summer 2012
•-_Nobody gets me. I'm immature & mature at the same time. I'm a good but I'm also weird & romantic.& my mind is so developed I'm strange.
Woweew _twinπ
*****appreciates your taste in music.
..specifically enough to play every song that's ever crossed your kind.
Just in case anyone hasn't told you today, you are beautiful
&& you have a nice butt.~•
Twinning
"She's being called the next Albert Einstein" fb link // complimentary analogy
Lol
I miss your voice x 3
_jenna//Lauren//health market diva
She's expensive_the Virgins(2016
Someone still thinks she's beautiful_ lyrics (Dec. 30th 15')
Usui~~this is the path of one man's spiritual journey.
He travels from deep desire, to resolution, to contribution.
We can each be like a shining star.
Bringing a special gift to illuminate mankind.
-_marsha Burack_reiki master::. π
WΓΆw! . DIG THAT SELF-PITY .Isn't that exquisite.
I was really into my suffering. That’s real. Boy, you've got to suffer. You know. Suffer baby, that’s the only way you’ll be good. Suffer some more. Go on really suffer. Oh – feels so good, hurts so bad.
You're going to lose it.
Anything that is in time is going to pass away~
( ( ( <3 ) ) )
:Ram Dass love:
If life's not beautiful without the pain. Well then I would just rather never even see beauty again ~
Modest mouse
Conditions are not perfect to plant a tree today. Snow if you must..I'll understand π³
Im gone for a while... come home Sunday to find my peace Lillie's getting blown away by sunshine outside! Luckily they're house plants, they love that shit.
Noooot hahah
Just having fun, in good humor.
Me~ 4-16-14
My fake plants died bc I did not pretend to water them_mitch hedberg
Love the all the all is you~papadosio
Inarticulate && wild for want of understanding~
Excerpt marna 1994
“Change is the only constant, however, and more usually our dreams advise us of the desirability and inevitability of change. They may indicate which directions we should take, warning us of potential pitfalls, or providing guidance and encouragement during the period of transition.”
Fontana, David
No comments:
Post a Comment