02-15-14
It is safe for me to be powerful! I have all the power of the Universe flowing through me && supporting me.~
As a spiritually minded being it is impossible for you to misuse or abuse your power.
Your guides will bring you opportunities to expand your power in ways that bring great blessings to you && the world.
Keep your self esteem high!
The higher your self esteem the more comfortable you will be with your power.
You are listening to yourself rather than fear.
Higher consciousness.
I easily hear && understand the inner voice of spirit~
Don't take life so seriously.
You are secure. You will be secure.
Spend time outside among the flowers, plants, && trees. Nature has powerful gifts that she wants to share with you
Including ideas, information, && healing energy.
I take care of every living being including myself.
Connect with the Earth.
Sexuality. Rawwrr♀:)
My sexual self is attractive, healthy, && able to experience great pleasure.
02_19_14 I give myself permission to be silent within && without. My mind is quiet && I enjoy my own company.
I am a very visual person. [c:
I was wondering if I was really listening to my intuition if I was having doubts about certain adventures but my conscious days I'm listening to love not fear
&& that is what I intend to do.
Follow my free spirit && straight on till morning.
::divine universal wisdom~
The more you meditate, && quiet the mind, your spiritual path allows you to hear this inner voice inside of you that answers.
Because I've taken the time to listen.
(: .this voice is heard.
JustAsSimpleAsThat!
2-24-14
Affirmation: everything is in divine && perfect order right now.
You are making new friends that are like minded~the law of attraction.
Take time to let go, play, && have fun!!
Stop worrying about the future && creating problems.
I am a romantic person && I release any fears about giving && receiving love.
I love being outside in nature.
I feel energized by the sunshine, fresh air, plants, && animals.
I take excellent care of every living being, including myself.
2-25-14
3.14 pi day~:)
Go outside in nature && ask the fairies to help you rejoice in the perfection of creation. Your joy renews your faith, && ensures the happy outcome that is in store for you.
Do not betray yourself, or rationalize that it's acceptable to deny your inner voice of truth.
Inner compass will steer you home, keep you warm.
If you are unclear about the thoughts you are having write them down in a journal so that you can gain clarity && understanding.
I graciously accept good into my life right now.
It's all in your mind~
A happy && secure dream is yours to create.
Use your mentality;wake up to reality"
Mel torm_under my skin
YOUR HEART NEEDS AN OUTLET TO EXPRESS POWERFUL EMOTIONS.
Sing: dance: make beautiful decorations
( ( ( <3 ) ) )
Create childlike exuberance && enjoy! No judging..paint outside the lines.
03/18/14
I notice && embrace the new opportunities that are now in my life.~
As always it is safe for me to be powerful~
Practice kindness in all your thoughts && deeds today, toward yourself, other people, , animals, && the environment.
By paying attention to the implied ovations of every thought and action, you begin to develop a kindness habit. Your new energy of kindness attracts new loving friends into your sphere.
Especially be compassionate to yourself.
I am ironically working on planting two memorial trees for my nana && steveos mom.:) ~<33
Dreams coming true breaking free~~~~
4-16-14
5-10-14
Realize the oppertunity being presented to you.
Raise your standards && you are becoming your old self again even though you've compromised it for others at times.
5-13-14
You have the power to take care of yourself mentally && physically.
Stand your ground && do what you want to do. Be who you are && don't let others sway your opinion.
Raising your standards.
You know what your life looks like. Don't settle for less or tell yourself negetive affirmations due to scarcity.
Additional reading
6-14-14
6-27-14
Put in bay
7-01-14
7-07-14
I asked about my current situation pertaining to relationships && kitties, people && places.
New location reverse
Creative express, kindness reverse, miracle healing
7-07-14
What should we doo
7-07-14
At first comes poetry; then, love, and finally philosophy~edwin manners
7-09-14
1981
By Phoenix
Let down_ok computer
Radiohead
When I was shuffling the deck miracle healing flipped over backwards. I said I would just pay attention to it after I did my reading, then put it back in the deck, && when I picked my 3 cards I turned one more over like I do sometimes if my intuition says so.. It was the next card! Love da fairies && angels
08-05-14
I now give myself permission to be quiet within && without. My mind is quiet && I enjoy my own company~
Visualize healing_nahko bear
I'm a highly visual person~
Sit daily && quietly. Visualize yourself living a happy, healthy, abundant, && meaningful life. Visualize only what you desire.
08-28-14
08-29-14
It is safe for me to be powerful~
The higher your level of self esteem, the more comfortable you will be with your power.
Papadeeee lool
09-03-14
Visualizing my birthday journey to Florida && visualizing a safe beautiful trip to Colorado for red rocks! I'm surrendering my sitation to the creator like I thought I should~~
12-05-14
Butterfly Amy-making new friends;)
Follow your dreams~~
Earth night
15 days of detoxification && healing.
Meditate on your hearts desire.
Rearrange your schedule so that you're spending time in ways that is truly meaningful to you.
-I'm so glad that our internet has been not working bc it gives me time to read without interruptions of looking something up on my phone
And ended up feeling very creative and inspired.
My dreams are becoming a reality.
12-08-14
12-09-14
Follow your dreams
Make a list if 5 priorities in your life~
• ego to heart
• body healing
• aligning with my astral energies
• meditation && visualization
• kindness to all life
I do not need reassurance. I can rely on myself :) :)
Don't give outside entities power.
I release any fears that I might have about being powerful.
Keep your self esteem high by taking care of yourself.
It is safe for me to be powerful.
I have all the power of the universe flowing through me && supporting me.
12-11-14
I asked the fairies what I should keep in mind when I get scared && romantic partner jumped out. That gives me so much strength and makes me want to cry.
I am a romantic person && I release any fears that I have about giving or relieving love.
Visualize happily ever after! ☺️
12-20-14
12-30-14
I invest in myself by taking regular time to let go, play, && have fun.
Inner child~~|.
Deep within my soul, I now accept && experience the healing power of music.
01-05-15
Self reliance, you have the ability to nurture yourself physically && emotionally. Don't look to outside sources, look inside yourself.~|,
01-06-15
I lovingly pay attention to my body's needs.
Moving forward fearlessly~you are making big breakthroughs in your life by putting your divinely inspired ideas into action. Trust that you are guided each step of the way.One step today in making dreams && desires a reality.
Vision board.~~.,
Positive
01-08-15
01-11-15
The healed reality is one of several parallel realities currently available to you.
You have the choice, through your thoughts, emotions, and intentions to experience the highest possible reality for yourself.
In truth, everything && everyone, including myself is healed right now.
I focus on this truth, instead of on illusions of fear.
01-13-15
Don't settle for less than your dreams. Once you make the commitment to manifest an improved situation, the universe will find a way to deliver it to you.
Write down a list of your hearts desireswith a feeling of gratitude.
Make a spiritual commitment to expect the best for yourself.
Trust that any changes or confusion you're currently experiencing are part of your healthful evolution.~awakening your true self.
Sometimes when were stressed we crave romance the most yet we may not know how to experience romance.Let the fairies help you relax, allowing an inflow of romantic ideas to come to your mind, && also giving you the energy to put them into action and enjoy them to the utmost.
I am a romantic person. I release any fears I have about giving or receiving love.
01-14-15
Burned my last heart chakra Incent.
They usually last a really long time && I chose when is significant to burn which chakra scent. Oriented to air,
Yesterday on the 13th I burned the last throat chakra, oriented to self expression.
Deep within my soul, I now accept && experience the healing power of music.
affirm: I hold high standards for myself~
You're asked to keep your self esteem high by honoring yourself, taking excellent care of your physical and emotional self, working on your dreams and aspirations && spending more time in prayer and meditation.
01-18-15
Look within for the answers you need
Great beauty && light inside of me
Tap in to all of the knowledge of the universe
Visualize
I'm a highly visual person
Trust && develope
When we relax , creative solutions && renewed energy course through us more easily.
01-19-15
Circle shifting to higher frequenciesNew entering your life
Changing interests/priorities
The fairies ask you not to worry about these natural shifts in your life
Making room for growth, you're not rejecting old or judging friends.
Acknowledging the universal law of attraction
People who are like minded gravitate naturally toward one another
I am grateful for my wonderfully supportive && loving friends <33333
I feel joyful about the future
Hopes, dreams
Positive emotions
At your earliest convenience, go outside damnit.
You are listening to love rather than fear:)
:):)::):) ::::)
Your spiritual path has helped you hear this voice because you took the time to listen
Frequent nature walks!!












































No comments:
Post a Comment