Dream of my brother && Keith wanting to fly. Had a huge chunk of bubble gum. They were told by an adult..I can't remember who it was.. that they shouldn't have gum while flying.
The door accidently opened. It was spooky
The kitty got outside && I panicked. There were cats all over && a dog.
He ended up being fine when I went out to get him. He was prrring but one kitty hissed at me.
I brought him inside.
Dream that I shoplifted a pillow && a pillow case then got arrested but I was going to say I thought we payed for it. My mom was with me.
2-28-14
Had a dream that krisy had a pet chick that we were playing with && it would hide out in an Easter egg.
4-9-14
4/16/14
Had a dream Cameron && I were talking && I believe we were in the spare bedroom at nanas. He said that he was going to school with famous people that nana told him he'd be studying with bc he's so amazing. We hugged && cried for a while. Somebody was talking about grooming her body or something weird.
Another part was with Jamie jones in it. We were cuddling but then I had to use the restroom so her boyfriend could have more time with her. When I was in the bathroom there was dirty rain water sitting in pans. There were baby shoes on the floor that were mostly neat but I fixed a couple pairs to help organize them. While I was in the bathroom I kept making noises half to be funny && half because I was scared I would spill water on me or something.
She had to go to the bathroom but we had to be sneaky about it so we got in the car && she tried to go while we drove at night. It was scary && then we started driving through backyards, running over fences.
5-10-14
Dreamt that Peaks had some sort of blue eyes even though they're grey. Logan && some other kid were taking a bath for a min && I was sitting them I think.
_To dream that a cat has glowing blue eyes indicates that you need to look at something from a different perspective. The dream may also mean sudden enlightenment which may bring about feelings of fear or anxiety. You are afraid of the truth.
- To dream of a gray cat means to be guided by your dreams.
5-11-14
Dreamt about Matthew Vilevac && I sent him a picture of a garden but didn't realize that I was naked in the far right corner. We hadn't talked since hoopla so I didn't want him to think I was too promiscuous.
5-12-14
Dreamt about having 2 monkeys && just talking about having them
5-14-14
Dreamt that a really hot teacher that krissy && I both had gave me a 101% on a paper when I should have failed. It was a team project which made it harder for him to decide bc krisy worked so hard but I said I was preoccupied with my dance major but that krisy really needed to pass this project to get an overall good grade.
I told him to split it unevenly && bc I was nice he decided to give me a really high grade! I remember being behind a counter when he gave it to me on a receipt after I waited in line.
There was another teacher that I was talking to && we both had our purses on the table. Felt like
5-14-14
Honey comb
Honey_the Essence of ones experience; pleasure, sweetness.
Comb- something. You are doing or thinking about doing to tidy up your thoughts or self presentation.
Idioms: fine tooth comb.
Honeycomb
To see a honeycomb in your dream suggests that you are trying to hold on to the sweetness and pleasures that you are experiencing in your life. It is also symbolic of your desire for love and affection.
In a dream, a honeycomb represents
nheritance of a lawfully earned money, or money from a business partnership, or profits in general as long as the fire does not touch it. If a honeycomb is placed before someone in a dream, it means that he has knowledge which he wants people to hear about or to learn. If the honeycombis placed as if on a table in the dream, it means a booty, or blessed earnings. If it is placed in a bowl in the dream, it means lawful profits. If one sees himself feeding it to the people in the dream, it means that he will chant the Qur’an with embellishment and awaits people’s praises and request to encore his recital
~
The honeycomb, being produced by the bee, can only herald prosperity. Usually it brings many riches and joys, but only if it seems to be in a good condition, and if you dream about a honeycomb next to a hive it means that you will have a lot of work to do in the following period, and it would be indicated for you to plan everything slowly in order not to make mistakes and get overcrowded in their implementation.
Dreamt about the binary code 101
When I got a percentage for a project that krisy && I had to work together on
6-05-14
I had a dream that I wanted to wear a Minnie Mouse shirt.
6-12-14
Dream with Tim && a bunch of other people laying down, talking about gardens with my mom.
6-13-14
Dream that I had camouflage pants on that someone let me keep~
Magnetic book that gets your eye wet when you get to close.
Played soccer with t
Had to hide
7-30-14
Dreamt about a bat flying down by me && someone said watch out! I was scared for a minute but then it was very friendly && another one came my way. I think I held it!
Dreamt about butterflies
07-15-14
Dreamt about a paychic but remember it costing too much.
07-24-14
You better hope they serve ice in china
Had a dream with pictures in motion of my old friend Michele that was really into sign language. She was topless in some of them but very comfortable && quarky.
8-11-14
Gay && lesbians
But separate crowds. Diff crowd in front but I hangout with both.
Snake that scared me && I set him free in the basement, he grew meaner, played with my kitty but then was mean to him.
08-12-14
Dreamt that I was pregnant && my stomach hurt worse only when I went in a certain room where I had sex wih that guy. It was horrible pain then a few minutes later this guy was all over me but it was bc he was in pain && then this naked girl came && was being weird && layed down. I was about to go get help but now that someone was there to watch him my other friend I met could come with me plus I had to pee really bad.
I remember I kept finding money in my old red purse && there were like a million people dry on the block who needed trees off me so I was about to make a lot of money~ wow
&& I remember my mom telling me that precious loved me! :) aweee
((It really sucked when I actually woke up && she was saying she was going to have him put asleep! I said NO,did some reiki on him && he purred for hours))
08-12-14
Scream pose
Hot guys 2 twins. Bouncing around. I said you're under arrest real cutely to him && he got stronger.
08-23-14
Slept in the driveway of our house in elkton Virginia. I had the best dream I've ever had in my life. It was so vivid && beaytiful~~ I woke up feeling amazing. It was so real the whole time I was in it. I was hanging out with Anthony from papadosio at their concert. The rest of the band had just got up on stage. There were a few stages. We walked to the left of them to where I almost couldn't see all of them anymore && even felt a little bad about it, but I walked closer to try to fix it. Then we went up on a balcony for a minute && I think anthony slipped away. Then I was with some girl with a really familiar face that ended up being riki revert && a bigger laday that I knew. I hugged both of them.
((P.s. Tetios album was playing in the car when I went to sleep && is playing again now that it's morning!)). ( ( ( <3 ) ) )
It was night time && the lights were in action. I was zooming.
I specifically remember meeting riki revert this blond chick && a bigger girl.
After the show, we went back to Anthony's. It was this huge ranch type house.
I met his girlfriend who was different from his girlfriend in real life. Whom I kind if get negetive vibes as if I could be a threat. We have a genuine conversation together... With him too. She somewhat knows me && tells me she's always though my energy was so beautiful. Her hair was dark black && his actual girlfriend has sandy blond hair.
I remember him dissapear ing after a minute earlier on && I was hanging out where I didn't know he could hear or see me but I sounded like I was having fun.. I just embarrassed myself a little. I remember going through a back door that was open. He was up higher to the far right in his bedroom I believe. I think I was only embarrassed bc I was wanting to be with him && it showed on accident.:)
Best dream ever!
"A door opening outward may indicate a need to be more accessible to others while a door opening inward can be a n invitation to self-exploration."
"Write down the object or whatever in the center of the page then note all of he associated images && ideas that come to mind. Keep returning to the original stimulus."
Dream book
Door
To dream that you are entering through a door signifies new opportunities that are presented before you. You are entering into a new stage in your life and moving from one level of consciousness to another. In particular, a door that opens to the outside signifies your need to be more accessible to others, whereas a door that opens into the inside denotes your desire for inner exploration and self-discovery.
To see an opened door in your dream symbolizes your receptiveness and willingness to accept new ideas/concepts. In particular, to see a light behind the door suggests that you are moving toward greater enlightenment/spirituality.
To dream that the door is closed or locked signifies opportunities that are denied and not available to you or that you have missed out on. Something or someone is blocking your progress. It also symbolizes the ending of a phase or project. In particular, if you are outside the locked door, then it suggests that you have anti-social tendencies. If you are inside the locked door, then it represents harsh lessons that need to be learned.
To dream that you are locking the door suggests that you are closing yourself off from others. You are hesitant in letting others in and revealing your feelings. It is indicative of some fear and low self-worth. If someone slams the door in your face, then it indicates that you are feeling shut out or some activity or that you are being ignored.
Opening a door: Is a very powerful thing in a dream and it depends what you are opening the door to – is it the unknown; is it a lover; a business opportunity; something frightening; a new experience and a new room; or is it an old room full of memories, associations, things long forgotten that you can reclaim? Is it someone else’s dwelling and you are unsure of a welcome. Whatever it is look it up in the rest of the dictionary, or explore for yourself using Techniques for Working your Dreams
08-29-14
I remember someone asking me if I had a map.
Also remember dosio && a guy like justin..it's hard to explain but it was like Facebook in dream world. I wasn't sure if I was too all up in their business.
09-02-14
Had a dream that my name was written on the bottom of timmy(from Cleveland that's dating deandra)'s bed. This was after we figured out that it was the same bed I had growing up!
I also saw part of my moms name before I saw mine && thought that was weirdly close. It said mi her..
We were sitting on old couches that looked brand new && just like my nanas.
I remember someone asking me if they could use my sand from the sand castle I made so that it was easy enough to mold with!
Thought I lost my fairy cards! Ahhh
I remember talking to someone that said they were all wet && scrubbish. Whatever I lost was.. And I thought my cards might have been with it!
09-08-14
Dreamt about a girl that kept helping me dream for my birthday. She lead me down this windy path that was hazy with round bends. It felt like a dream within a dream.
I remember being in a huge parking lot with a ton of cars (a red one sticks out in my memory) in a row. The 3 kittens were running around. Someone said that peak was there somewhere. I missed her do much! I still do! Finally peak jumped in the van && I got to pet her. She was so soft && it made me so happy.
Make her rock && roll~
We can werk it out.
09-12-14
It was so real! I dreamt that Anthony from papadosio met me. He posted something in fbðð liked my pictures. Needed to relax for a minute the woods. There was a tv show in front of us except it felt like we could touch the characters/animals. They were telling jokes && he was laughing. I couldn't quite hear what they were saying but I was happy && chuckled anyway. Such an amazing dream. I remember sitting on the ground with him, in the grass. I felt him with my legs && he was comfortable touching me.
09-24-14
I had a dream that Tyler was over my house && my parents were embarrassing me by screaming/arguing. I shut the door to the bathroom so that I could be slone. I remember the light being on && kicking up the sliding door with my foot to close it all the way.
We were in a hurry to go see a concert at red rocks. I was a broke ass bitch && Trish gave me this deal on gas/ticket && drugs included.
I remember almost trampling him.
I definitely know that we were walking uh the park where there is so many crawlers to look out for especially dinosaurs.
09-28-14
Dreamt about somebody having mugwort in aurora!
09-29-14
Dreamt that I was at a house where Jimmy's mom was different && she thought I did heroine but really it was Corey. I kept wanting to go to this show but needed to figure out who was driving.
10-01-14
Had a dream in Denver that Nayeli && joey came to see me like she said they would while I was there!
10-05-14
Had a dream with Anthony thogmartin in it. I remember being in a back seat of a car && someone handing me a really tiny black gun. The two people riding in the front had a gun too. Theirs were black as well but a little bigger. We laughed a lot.
I can't remember exactly but I think the guns were to protect us from animals.
Pretty sure there was a spider in it.
10-07-14
The first thing I remember as I was falling asleep was Alex saying that we were one to Phillipe && I.
Had a dream that I worked at a haunted house that was outside && huge. We put it together && it was scary.
I wasn't a monster though.
Nick means asked me to prom on a skateboard in front of some foreign building. Then we were in the van with his mom && a bunch of kids/family. We switched seats off && on.
I think I had just been hanging out with Jeremiah.
10-08-14
I remember rock climbing outside where there was also water gushing down with lots of pressure. It was very challenging but definitely worth it. There was another time where fire was involved! Little keithy was sliding rocks that were on fire off into the water. He tried aiming one at me. It moved very slow so I had time to move out of the way but it definitely took some skill.
I dreamt that I was taking too long && no one was wanting to wait up for me. It was all girls. It seemed like some sort of challenge that was supposed to be somewhat fun. We were all in the bathroom for a while, but I had to pee as everyone else was already finishing up. To exit we threw these heavy objects that slid into the person on the floor && continued to slide them out of the bathroom/locker room. When it was finally my turn I asked a girl if she'd have to go to the restroom too before we left she said yeah. I get to the bathroom stall && go in holding my hacky sack && find my old one sitting on the top of the stall. It was my old blue one that I gave to Jeremiah. I'm about to pull my pants down && this annoying Chinese girl with bangs like grimes tries to hurry me up by not giving me any privacy. It frustrated me but finally I got to pee && we exited the weird way.
There was an obstacle really high in the sky that we eventually ran up into. We ran down to the left, looped around && back around in a line up the steps. As this was happening these three little kids weren't supposed to go out of the area that we were in. Ceilings didn't seem to be a thing. But anyway these kids ran through this automatic spinning door. One passed through very quickly I could barely see him. Then the parents were right behind with the other kids trying to get through too.
Hackysack above stall in bathroom~
www.inspired-by-dreams.com/dreamdicti...
Seeing something above you in a dreamcan represent your aspirations. The upper area of a house ... This dream shows the power you give away and the key to how it holds you back. Example: a mate ...
10-09-14
WACK ass dreams! So there is this rectangle hall as if there were bathrooms if you followed the hall but mostly I just kept going around the rectangle. There were a couple little old Japanese ladies but usually just one at a time. They were really dirty, mostly dusty, and they would get embarrassed, smile, and hold the wall && themselves up against it. They looked homeless but as if they didn't want to look it. Then I remember moving around the rectangle hall && seeing more people, family looking with paint && dust doing the same thing, except they were in crowds of people trying to get through the hall but yet not really trying too hard or moving any further. They just smushed.
Then I remember this building of sorts with mad strangers dressed up in costumes. There was one hall that went down to the right. Everyone stood still until one person out of everyone would take turns && either bust out of the crowd they're in furiously or even elbow or joust their way out, but only one at a time so that all the attention is on them. I'm the only viewer though.
There was this one kid dressed up as luke Skywalker though that I remember was struggling to do cool moves && failed a little bit at trying to impress me but it was only the fact that he was trying that made him weird to me.
10-16-14
I had a dream that I was at a festival that was in the middle of nowhere. Lots of brown land.
We were figuring out how we were going to drive there.
We were at the stage to the right back side hanging out. It was still early in the festival. My mom ended up driving This bus/motor home to come give me my stuff I think but she pulled right in the middle of the dance floor I was a little embarrassed. We got in it withher && started driving ready fast bc my mom had to leave to get to a wedding on time I believe. It was one of my girlfriends possibly Molly. We went over this huge hill and ended up getting mad air to the point where I got butterflies. We just kept getting higher. Then when the nose of the van finally started going down, I was telling my mom to try to line it up with the next hill we were going to be landing on. I don't remember landing but I remember flying at night when it got darker with Molly or whoever the lady friend in the dream was. We were going so fast so high up in the sky. I was definitely surfing in the air.
I remember seeing a shooting star right below me at my feet, on the right side. Time slowed down for me to gaze at it && I could see a trail from it. It was the shape of an actual star ð && looked golden yellow with a stride behind it. It made me so happy.
Interpret: Shooting Star
To see a shooting star in your dream is a sign of self-fulfillment and advancement. A shooting star is also symbolic of a new birth and big changes in your life.
10-25-14
"Recycle yourself!"
Trevor- everybody's trashed
10-29-14
Had a dream that Anthony thogmartin was over Chelsea's apartment that was entered in to the left. She had never even really listened to papadosio. I felt a little but jealous but more just hurt that even though we hadn't been taking that she would hurt me. Later my cousins came in the room from downstairs. Somehow it turned into Courtney's room. Kyle started playing guitar && my kitties came in. I held peak. Later we were driving in a motor home somewhere but I decided to go to sleep.
11-03-14
Had a dream that sage came back to Philipes in Columbus after being gone for 2 days. Also that someone asked if we were together && we both said no but then he said that we were ;)
Also that we had bags under our eyes. And I knocked on some random girls door, said hi && she ignored me. It like pissed me off
11-06-14
I kept waking up thinking about taking forms && energy. Slept at phillipes house. Also there was a huge castle with lots of green land where children were risking their lives to protect something. I remember being shot with a dart one time.The dart had the color red on the end of it, like I'm used to seeing//playing with. I also remember toys coming to life in the basement. I remembered more specifically but then ended up forgetting. There were men GI jo looking action figures as well as some barbies. There was an army of them though. I'm not entirely sure how scary they were, but trying to hold me captive designates them bad guys. Phillipe was on the left side (if you were standing in the backyard) making his way zig zagging through this concrete maze to make it to me. It didn't look hard, just long. I ended up escaping with the help of Phillipe.
•captivity && freedom
•birth && ressurection
Our physical && spiritual energies constantly recreate themselves, assuming new forms in our imagination. Concerned with existence in all it's aspects, the collective unconscious serves as a kind of Chanel through which new or renewed mental && spiritual energies stream into the conscious world.
Dolls~interpretation___Dolls may represent anima or animus, the qualities of opposite sex within ourselves. Jung also found that dolls sometimes indicate a lack of communication between the conscious && unconscious mind.
David Fontana
Assess the negative doll imagery. If your dream context is negative and the doll's appearance does not involve play or a sense of happiness, then it may be that you are having feelings of emptiness and an inability to express yourself properly. The doll is a lifeless mini representation of how you see yourself portrayed to others in life, and you do not feel genuine about your actions, nor safe in communicating your true self to others around you. This is a warning sign to stop detaching yourself from those close to you and to start showing them who you really are, as well as ceasing to play a role.
6
Assess another interpretative possibility. The doll image may also stand for immaturity. In this sense, you may be feeling unready to take on a task, or to move forward to another step in life, such as marriage, a new career, or letting go of someone dear to you. Or, your immaturity and naivety could be leading you into situations where you are being manipulated by other people and you feel helpless to stop this from happening. Your dream is warning you to start taking a stand for yourself and to begin maturing quickly.
Anima and Animus
The anima and animus, in Carl Jung’s school of analytical psychology, are the unconscious or true inner self of an individual, as opposed to the persona or outer aspect of the personality.
In the unconscious of the male, it finds expression as a feminine inner personality: anima; equivalently, in the unconscious of the female, it is expressed as a masculine inner personality: animus.
The anima is one of the most significant autonomous complexes of all. It manifests itself by appearing as figures in dreams as well as by influencing a man’s interactions with women and his attitudes toward them, and vice versa for females and the animus.
Animus is one of the sources to creative ability._jung
http://www.mindstructures.com/carl-jung-individuation-process/
11-13-14
Dreamt that I was in a store with Alexis && I was trying to find a guitar case but it ended up being a suitcase. We were really tired I think she had one of the baby boys with her. Earlier in the dream I was with Alex && I was not exactly flirting but her bf && I would play footsy a little bit. Alex && I decided we needed to go back to her house to play guitar but I just needed to buy strings.
11-17-14
Dreamt thAt I was in my parents downstairs bathroom && broke the mirror but then forgot that I did it bc I had been drinking in my dream when I did it the night before. I went to look in it and it fell in a little bit.
Aunt Sheryl found a certain type of phone that isn't in stock anymore. My dad wanted to see. We were in a trailer and she was being secretive about showing me and slid over 2 black app boxes on phone && out came the other phones that were in hiding. I felt bad bc someone will miss their things very much but didn't say anything. She told me to read this and handed me the phone. She said hurry so I went to the bathroom to do it in the back. There were 2 toilet cushions and no room. I sat down and locked the door. I heard the door to the trailer open so I must have been just in time!
I told somebody not to ...
Had a dream that I had a family party w Tina kids and everyone. Then I wasn't allowed to leage bc cops called Jessica looking for me. Mom ended up driving us somewhere anyway Jess got on a bike.
12-01-14
Lauren was in my dream. I remember not being very conscious. I was throwing a fit and being mean to her because I didn't want to talk. Then we were in a parking lot with our cars parked. She had a jeep and all my doors and windows were open. She was disappointed in me about the adderrall she was giving me. She forgot one that was on her roof.
We were in a basement at some point and she was playing the drums and mentioned mike from papadosio and he just popped out of nowhere.
There was a video we watched that mike jones && Dino from the werks were in from a long time ago tearing up the dance floor sweating. It looked like some underground rave type scene.
There was also a Bengal kitty in my dream. She was so adorable. There was also a little puppy that peak was getting along with. This little chihuahua could speak. He put his arms around peak and gave her a kiss!
12-02-14
My two kitties were both in my dream. I remember picking up a lot of throw up everywhere I went in my parents house. I was in my moms room with her them went downstairs and when I opened the door both cats got out. I told my mom that I wanted them in there with us.
There were these 2 giant Easter bunnies made of glass that were purple and blue swirl for decoration. My mom said she bought them bc she thought that we were moving a long time before this and continued to blame my dad for it. Lol
At one point I remembered that Precious had already passed away and he was back to life but really really in pain. He kept meowing in agony when one of us would touch him. I think 3 times total before the fire...
my mom was holding him he meowed and started scratching her! Then her purse caught on fire to the left of us!
Interpretation~_
Fire--fire consumes but also purges. In dreams it suggests the need for sacrifice, but at the same time promises to open up new oppertunities. Fire is a masculine energy and represents that which is overt, positive, && conscious. Out of control, however, it suggests the need for the dreamer to take better charge of unbridled passion or ambition.
The elements && seasons are frequently associated with Level 3 dreams, because they relate to the natural energies && rhythms of life and thus serve as powerful symbols both of the dreamer's own being && of significant life changes.
Astrologers use the elements to symbolize the four essential qualities of mankind: earth for fertility and steadfastness, fire for ambition && the will, water for imagination, air for intelligence. Rivers && streams are particularly potent metaphors for the passing of time...ect..
Fire
This is a powerful && ambivalent dream symbol. Fire destroys, but it also cleanses and purifies. In dreams it can signal a new beginning, or represent disruptive emotions-perhaps the flames of passion or envy.
Sudden rejection of a loved one may indicate the dreamer's rejection of some part of his or her own nature.
Separation from ones children may indicate the loss of cherished ideals or the failure of personal ambitions.
David Fontana _the secret language of dreams.
Burning
To see something burning in your dream indicates that you are experiencing some intense emotions and/or passionate sexual feelings. There is some situation or issue that you can no longer avoid and ignore. Alternatively, it may suggest that you need to take time off for yourself and relax. Perhaps you are you feeling "burned out" or "burned up".
To dream that you or someone is being burned alive suggests that you are being consumed by your own ambition.
http://dreammoods.com/cgibin/dreamdictionarysearch.pl?method=exact&header=dreamsymbol&search=FIRE
Tapasya_straightening by fire~|,
http://dnfcc.blogspot.com/2011/12/tapasya-straightening-by-fire.html?m=1
The element fire
An active and male element, fire symbolizes the dynamic process of spiritual && material transformation. At a domestic level, the fire for cooking, warmth && light was a symbol of the shared values and ties that bind a family. It was the traditional heart of the human household, as reflected in the Latin word focus, which simply means hearth.
Psychology. of or pertaining to the coexistence within an individual of positive and negative feelings toward the same person, object, or action, simultaneously drawing him or her in opposite directions.
dictionary.reference.com/.../ambivalent
_which could be about myself or the way people feel
About me.
12-03-14
Dreamt that Anthony was
telling me to burn my ego
and there was more fire blazing
With Dino
From the werks on the
far right side.
12-05-14
Dreamt about a random man pulling his shirt off but not in a sexual way.
I was supposed to go snowboarding with with a bunch of guys plus steveo but they all ended up not liking me for some reason and left without me.
I was on the couch with one of my brothers friends and we started cuddling then it started getting gross and I felt wrong so I had to stop and left.
Dreamt about Anthony off and on
I just remember waking up && feeling so much love for him.
Also there was a part where I went to read something he posted from earth night and accidentally signed on fb so I was like nooo. Gotta hurry up && deactivate it again.
Saw a bunch of girls all wearing my black dress that I wear as a zombie...
_i need to only do things that are true to myself! wtf going to a mortgage party is not me! And the fact that I'm dreaming about clothes that I don't normally wear suggests that I'm putting on a front!!
If you are making mistakes or thinking about doing something that will be bad for other people and for you too, since whatever you do against other people has also a negative effect on your own personality and life, this is because you are being influenced by the anti-conscience, your wild side. It keeps trying to destroy your human conscience in order to control your behavior, instead of being tamed by your sensibility.
12-07-14
Dreamt that my tooth on the bottom left side of my mouth was about to possibly fall out or just hurt because I punched it on purpose. We were going somewhere.
I remember a water slide and going down with 2 others plus me. And just thinking about how it feels to go under and then come up for air. My mom was in the dream at some point. She would ask me why I would do that to myself.
I guess I thought that I deserved it. Or somebody told me I had to do it.
12-08-14
As I was drifting to sleep I saw a dot of my own blood but was absorbed.. Lol I wasn't fully asleep yet.
Dreamt about getting my hair dyed lighter at my roots.
Interpretation
Dye
To dream that you or someone is dyeing cloths and garments suggests that you are expressing a desire to project a new identity. Depending on the color of the dye, it could be positive or negative.�Look up the color in the Dream Moods Dream Themes: Colors for further significance.
To dream that you are dyeing your hair indicates that you are trying to project a new persona. If you are dyeing your hair to a darker color, then it suggests that you want to be more serious. If you are dyeing your hair to a lighter color, then you are looking to be more livelier.
Blood
Very often it links with a feeling of being hurt or injured and of losing energy or the strength that enlivens you. But blood can represent pain, but also passions, deep feelings. It can refer to things that are deeply felt. We have passionate involvement with things. There are certain things that enter into us and cut us deeply. In some relationships we are opened up and we bleed even if the relationship is largely joyful, there still may be deeply felt and painful feelings in it.
Blood can also mean fertility as when it is connected with menstruation. It can be a painful cleansing and difficult period of releasing the old. The old dies away and leaves space for the new to grow.
In a more general sense blood can indicate one’s energy and sense of existence. In common language we link it with our family through feelings of connection or bonding, inherited tendencies – what we now call genes. It therefore includes inherited strengths and weaknesses of character. We say of such things – its in my blood.
A dream that involves blood shows that it is time to face your own fears. Blood indicates life force, happiness, life energy, spirits, and the essence of humanity. This dream can also suggest deep love, emotion, passion, and minor disappointments.
Blood featured in your dream is sometimes positive because it is associated with love and loyalty. To see the blood of others represents your occasional difficulty for adulthood. This fear is what holds you back both spiritually and emotionally. The dream can show that it is time you take on your spiritual well-being, and make sure that you can achieve all the things you have set out to do. If this is a problem, then this dream attempts to reveal the reasons.
Menstruate Menstruation Periods
The possible association depends very much upon what age you are, and what gender. But if you are female, it can suggest (in order of age) emerging sexuality and child bearing, and any joys or worries you have about this. Dreams of young women often experiment with the whole process of menstruation and pregnancy long before there is any inclination to experience sex as an external fact.
To dream of menstruation indicates that you are releasing your pent-up tension and worry.
It signals an end to your difficult times and the beginning of relaxation.
In some cases, this dream may also mean that you are having trouble accepting your feminine side.
Also, dreaming of your menstrual cycle when it is not time yet may simply be caused by your anxiety about your cycle (if you’re worried about pregnancy) or it may sometimes mean you will get an early or unexpected period.
http://www.edreaminterpretation.com/menstruation/
My interpretation
I started my menstruation 6 days after this dream so maybe I was just seeing into the future. I thought about that when I had this dream too && figured it was a type if warning.
Also it helped me to have a better relationship with my menstrustion && to appreciate it in all it's beauty!!
It was on the 14th && the moon was third quarter as we get ready for the new moon on Sunday the 21st of December.
12-09-14 on a Tuesday
During a nap, almost falling asleep:
Dreamt that someone was saying "I personally am within 5 feet of it"
While using a left pointer finger direct to a circular wheel that spun clockwise. Most likely thinking it was the medicine wheel.
It was pointing North East!
Interpretation
Five: this is the number of the pentagram, the five pointed star that represents mankind, the link between the heavens && the Earth, with feet on the ground, arms reaching toward the horizon, && head in the skies~~
David Fontana
The single pointer finger signifies one in two ways. One is that it stands alone and the other is that only one finger is being used.
One is the prime mover from which manifest creation flows, the single principle from which diversity is born. In dreams it may represent the source of all life, the ground of being, the still center of the turning world, or the expression in tangible form of the emptiness of the circle.
David Fontana~
12- twelve is the number of a new spiritual order. There are twelve disciples of Christ, earthly holders of spiritual truth, and twelve signs of the zodiac.
09- nine is the number of indestructibility && eternity, of three multiplied by itself. It has the remarkable property that it's multiples always reduce back to the number nine from which they came (9x9)81
14- Number 14 is a Karmic number and these people need to learn independence, self-initiative, unity and justice. Their great need in life is to achieve balance, harmony, temperance and prudence. If they act cautiously they can be fortunate in money matters or changes in business. They have the motivation to make a success in anything they do. They are warm and creative and have a great deal of natural wisdom.
This number is one of everlasting movement and brings trials and dangers from a great variety of experiences. These people sometimes experiment for the sake of experience. Such behaviour may lead to chaos, but their aim is to try for progressive change and the final joy of renewal and growth.Day 14 people have a great capacity for love, but it takes a very special person to make them settle down.
Day 14 people are very single minded and are often the ones who start weird and wonderful businesses. The receptive quality of the 5 keeps them open to innovation and change. They need a constant challenge, however, or they may quickly become bored. They can only think and work with one thing at a time. If you give them too many things to think of at any one time they become decidedly vague.
Circle
To see a circle in your dream symbolizes perfection, completeness, immortality and/or wholeness. On a less positive note, it may also mean that you are going around in circles in some situation. Or the circle can indicate monotony and endless repetition.
Yourself; personal identity; wholeness. It suggests a good harmony between all the aspects of your being – thus a feeling of pleasure, centeredness and openness, physical, mental and spiritual; may be used to depict the Self. It can also depict eternity; female sexuality; ‘
Circles in dreams represent true love && protection from harm~~
Circle
The circle can have associations with both commitment and the idea of how things are connected. Like the ancient snake that bites its own tail, seeing a circle in a dream can suggest the things in your life that are sacred and remain unchanged, even while you travel through metamorphosis. As an image of returning to the beginning, it can suggest that a cycle is completing so that a new one will soon emerge. Feeling trapped within a circular enclosure suggests habitual ways that you are disempowering yourself by not being open to change.
http://www.inspired-by-dreams.com/dreamdictionary/?letter=c
North
North is the place of dormancy, winter, and hibernation. The compass point north also shows direction in life. You follow the North Star. It is the reference point for finding your way in the world, and has been for centuries. If you are searching for “true north” in your dreams, you might be trying to find your own core of integrity. If you are heading north, it might be time to lay fallow, to withdraw and turn inward so you can rest and regenerate. In Native American traditions, north is the place of the elder or ancestor, the direction of wisdom, retreat, and healing.
East
We associate east with dawn, the place of new beginnings. It symbolizes spring. If you are heading east in your dream, you may be about to embark on a new project or a new beginning in some area of life. In many South American shamanic traditions, east is considered the place of the visionary, home to the eagle. It signifies a new point of view or a spiritual vision for yourself and the world. The sun rises in the east so perhaps your “sun” is about to rise. This could mean a promotion or other positive development is on the horizon for you.
Medicine wheel
Key words: Holiness, - connection, - circle, - wheel, - everybody your relative, - life, - harmony, - understanding. Description: The medicine wheel is a concept conformist to the normal usage for holy wheel or the net of the life. In other cultures close to the earth is called that what we call medicine wheel, circle of the strength, Mandala, holy circle and wheel of wisdom. Inside of the holy circle all aspects of the creation are included. All living beings are within the medicine wheel in movement, begin on the position of her birth and end on the position of her Dahinscheidens. So that a person can fulfil his destiny, he should travel by the medicine wheel that he can go through all different positions so often as it is measured for his life. Not every aspect of your being is at the immediately time in the same position what gives account about the fact that you can feel at the same time drawn from many different animals, plants or minerals. General meaning: The holy wheel of the life, the holy circle, the net of the life, - your connection with all your relatives from all creation empires. Association: Medicine - in the allopathic sense, - the wheel of a carriage. Transcendent meaning: Information about the place on which you stand in the medicine wheel in proportion to your spiritual way. If you dream of the medicine wheel, tries to find out where you are in him and what you do there. Pay attention also to possible other beings which are with you in the medicine wheel. This information will enable to you to localise your place in the medicine wheel more exactly.
http://www.dreamtation.com/docs/4936.htm
North - Place of the Ancient Ones who have gone over - place of wisdom
East - beginnings, purity, family, innocence, amazement of Life
North- strong healthy bodies
East- healthy mind
Dancingtoeagleaspiritsociety.org
12-11-14
I remember something about thoughtful being evil.
12-12-14 there was a girl facing the right with blood all over her with her hands open palm facing upward outside. People thought she was crazy. Or that she did something
12-12-14
I was dancing with Anthony from papadosio && then got really close to his face but we were both really relaxed && frozen.:)
Then this Japanese woman with dark hair said you no want this. I. Couldn't tell if that's really what she said. We were in a grocery store aisle. There was one other person there with her.
Dancing interpretation
In level 1 And 2 dreams, dance can represent sexual courtship, or stand as a metaphor for sexual intercourse. In level 3 dreams it often symbolizes awareness of the rhythms of life, the powers of creation and destruction (symbolized in Hindu culture by the dance of shiva nataraja) or the wild creative power of the imagination. It usually carries positive connotations.
David Fontana
Dance Dancing
If you are dancing with someone it shows feeling at one or in harmony with someone or others, or aspects of yourself; or unity, as seen in the cells working as a harmonious whole.
It can also express happiness, or a sexual mating dance. Sometimes getting closer or more intimate emotionally or sexually. In fact so many women love dancing and want to dance with a partner because it is a woman’s way to express her full female self and sexuality.
Many figures dancing in time with each other is an expression of an insight into how life expresses through a multitude of creatures or people, and ones own part in it. This can mean cooperation or social integration. Some dances lead to a trance state in which one touches the divine.
Dancing with someone usually shows a loving relationship, or even the prelude to a sexual relationship.
I felt love/connected/frozen/comfortable/passionate/energetic~~~
Definitely divine~
http://dreamhawk.com/dream-dictionary/dance-dancing/
Pertaining to my dream I had with 101 in it a while ago when I was living in Virginia.
The silent-knower, calm, just, intuitively aware, social, peace-maker.
Diplomat, friend, artist, enduring peacemaker, gentle, kind, charming, insightful, sensitive, team-player, ambitious, spiritual, well-mannered, placid, just, unselfish, harmonious, sociable, supportive, attention to detail, co-operative, decisive, poise, intuitive, adaptable, agreeable, cautious, considerate, emotional, flexible, loving, understanding, consideration, grace, devotion, the subconscious, balance, mediation.
Irresolute, indifferent, unable to take responsibility, fearful, weak-willed, submissive, pessimistic, dependent, indecisiveness, hesitation, indecisiveness, lack of balance, unsteady, unstable, insensitive, inflexible, disagreeable, stagnant, inconsiderate, unemotional, unloving, fears making mistakes, fears unplanned change, fears being alone, fear of the unknown.
http://numerology-thenumbersandtheirmeanings.blogspot.com/2011/02/number-2.html?m=1
12-15-14
Blood spilling everywhere
It was my own.
Trying to absorb it
Drinking a beer when I want to be healthy/live without it.
Dreamt that Howard heard me masterbating Even after all
Interpretation
"The blood is the life!" Renfield, Bram Stoker's Dracula.
Blood, as Stoker's Renfield so aptly puts it, truly is the life. This statement is true not only for waking life but for dream life as well. When blood appears in dreams, it is a life statement but what kind of statement? Below are some ideas on what bloody dreams might mean.
Life && loss
As previously stated, blood is life. This statement is true in both waking and dream life. Sadly, dreams of blood are usually of the spilled variety, which often signifies some sort of loss of life. Blood loss dreams may symbolize feeling drained, rundown, or defeated. Dreams of this type may mean one is investing too much energy in useless endeavours, or that a relationship has turned vampiric, or that something is sucking away one's life.
Seeing red
Passionate love
Sacrifice
Blood is also ritually and religiously symbolic. Giving one's blood is a way of literally and symbolically giving away all that one is.
Viewed from this lens, blood in dreams may indicate sacrifice, hard work, determination. Make sure your goal is worthy of your effort.
http://www.bellaonline.com/articles/art31541.asp
A dream that involves blood shows that it is time to face your own fears. Blood indicates life force, happiness, life energy, spirits, and the essence of humanity. This dream can also suggest deep love, emotion, passion, and minor disappointments.
http://www.auntyflo.com/dream-dictionary/blood
Red
Red is the color of vitality, passion, anger, && sexual arousal. Red wine is often associated with excess && sensuality, but at a deeper level can represent the altered states of consciousness associated with Dianysos, the Greek god of divine ecstasy.
People woken during episodes of REM sleep almost invariably report that they have been dreaming in color.
David Fontana
Blood: the gypsies say that to dream of blood on your hands means you will receive an inheritance. To see a pool of blood means there is the opportunity for an investment that could pay off very well.
Red: the universal color for danger && excitement.
Ray buckland
Seeing the colour red in dreams inspires:
determination, honour, willpower, freedom, activity, strength, independence, initiative, leadership, passion, energy, anger and motivation.
Red appearing in a dream releases:
anger and frustration, confusion, destructive feelings, revenge, rebellion, impatience and impulsiveness.
http://psychicjoanne.hubpages.com/hub/coloursindreams
12-16-14
Had a beautiful dream that I was with Anthony he had his back turned towards me && we were both happy. I ended up hugging him bc I felt so much love for him. Then he turned over his right shoulder && we locked eyes. We were at their place I believe. The scenery might have even switched around to that. I remember being downstairs at one point and I was with my kitty and laying on a bed laughing. There was guitars && different things down there. I thought about playing one.
Then I heard them start singing upstairs.
12-18-12
Dreamt that you could see through Molly's walls from our apartment. I could hear her blender going. I said hi to her as I walked through the other side of the house.
It seemed like Nancy stark smith but someone was telling me that there would be 4 more available days to contact jam after New Year's Eve && I told them I was very much interested.
12-20-14
I feel like there was a guy asking me if I wanted to put on mascara && I didn't really want to but felt like I had to. Lol
Last night was fucking amazing. Anthony played get out of my dreams && into my car.
feel like I'm knocking on heavens door!! For real.
Also he played you dropped a bomb on me && a mix of pinbak that I had on my playlist for him //with cushion which is my favorite song :/ <33
Holy heck
12-22-14
Had a dream that Rachel Nicole was seducing me. We were in my parents room and she decided she wanted to lay down naked && after a little while I decided I wanted to as well. Then we just started making out. And touching each other. It was very real. We fell to the floor at one point. I needed to cut my nails if I was going to finger her. I had my eyes closed most of the time.
To be naked in a dream represents loss of the persona.
David Fontana
12-23-14
Fell asleep listening to 936 hz pineal gland meditation~~|.
I had a dream that I was with Courtney && my mom washing dishes. There was one point where I fell out of a time portal/flying object that my family was all in.
I remember gaining my awareness/consciousness that I was dreaming && that the pineal gland activation video was over.
I was in a room with Anthony Thogmartin && we were finally touching, laying down on a bed together. The sexual tension was very apparent. It was hard to fight. I was thinking it would be a good idea if I have him a massage instead, but before I could offer he was already suggesting it. He asked if I didn't mind. But I think that for some reason I had to stop && it made me feel a little but insecure.
I remember something about the collar bone. This was when Anthony's actual body switched to more of a shaddow figure.
but before that I was with someone named Dave && jimmy showed up. They asked if he was my ex boyfriend. For some reason or other I got angry && started throwing a fit in this room that connected to so many other rooms in the house that people lived in. I was being loud && out of control with my anger even though I knew I would be able to control it. I remember my friend/lover was there but not identifiable in the body. I had written/posted things about staying calm in situations that they had seen but I didn't end up using the skillsets I was working on.
I fell out of the bottom of this flying object that had a sheet below it that I kept grabbing onto. I would reach for my mom && she'd almost have my hand. Then my dad came over && I would reach out my foot for him. My mom ended up getting me I think..she goes pull yourself up! For some reason when we got back inside this house mo bile, I didn't want to be saved && was upset that I had been. All I wanted to do was go back out of space && time. So I searched for posters on the wall thinking that one of them was the magical way out~~ I'd ask Courtney if she knew. You could tell she did but wasn't telling me because my mom would get upset. I went in the bathroom && tried the poster in there but couldn't get it.
I remember spitting out foot && telling my mom I wouldn't help her with the dishes. She was telling everyone how they were going to do it one rinse at a time while the faucet was running. There was water filled up in the sink to the right with a tub over it.
There was a refrigerator.
12-24-14
Listened to the law of attraction 101.
I had a dream that a dog that was mine who was very humanistic. Kind of looked like a pug, was on top of another dog. He was acting weird then all of a sudden started acting kind of bad. He called another dog over for assistance but that dog just kind of bit him off of the other dogs back in a friendly tug. We went inside but my dog fought me on it. I remember thinking that I would get one like myself, my mom always said!
There was some sort of table inside that had blush all over our paper or art that we were working on bc I put too much on the paper lmao? I was using a blush brush. Then we all decided to start blowing it. The energy picked it up && formed a couple really huge shapes in the air!
There was another room to the west that I thought I was alone in the bathroom
&& some girl was whispering to me from the floor!
The door opened inward (towards bathroom) to the right side.
We were inside and then I remember there being a little kid. I was really friendly to him at first. Helping him organize his money && stuff on the floor. Then he ended up being my own and it had shocked me that I had already felt so attached to him. I believe he was sitting in a stroller.
I saw Ben wood && his girlfriend at some sort of grocery store, where I would buy all organic vegetables. His girl mentioned sometging about a pirouette && so I went to try && succeeded at spotting/turning 15 times! I was amazed.
That was the highlight of my dream. Lol
The language of archetypes|~
Most dreams reflect the constraint of waking reality, but the moment we find ourselves in a shape-shifting world in which animals talk, men rise unscathed from mortal wounds, strangers enter through locked doors, and trees twine themselves into beautiful women, we know that we are in the presence of archetypal powers.
Jung says these dreams have a "cosmic quality."
Temporal or spatial infinity conveyed by dream experiences such as movement at tremendous speed over vast distances, or a comet like flight through space, an experience of hovering far above Earth, or a breath taking expansion of the self until it transcends it's narrow individuality and embraces all of creation. Cosmic qualities can also emerge in our dreams as astrological or alchemical symbols, or as experiences of death and rebirth.
David Fontana
Archetypes
"The deepest patterns of psychic functioning"
They are the roots of the soul governing the perspectives we have of ourselves and the world.. The axiomatic, self-evident images to which psychic life and theories about it ever return."
James hillman_founder of archetypal psychology
Individuation
According to Jungian psychology, individuation is the process of transforming one’s psyche by bringing the personal and collective unconscious into conscious.
Individuation has a holistic healing effect on the person, both mentally and physically.
Besides achieving physical and mental health, people who have advanced towards individuation, they tend to become harmonious, mature, responsible, they promote freedom and justice and have a good understanding about the workings of human nature and the universe.
In psychology, an archetype is a model of a person, personality, or behavior.
These dreams occur at times of upheaval && uncertainty, but mark the process toward individuation and spiritual maturity.
Dream archetypes are vital to the search for our "true selves."
Shadow
The shadow is a part of the unconscious mind consisting of repressed weaknesses, shortcomings, and instincts. It is one of the three most recognizable archetypes, the others being the anima and animus and the persona.
Everyone carries a shadow, Jung wrote, and the less it is embodied in the individual’s conscious life, the blacker and denser it is. It may be one’s link to more primitive animal instincts, which are superseded during early childhood by the conscious mind.
According to Jung, the shadow, in being instinctive and irrational, is prone to project: turning a personal inferiority into a perceived moral deficiency in someone else.
Jung writes that if these projections are unrecognized, the projection-making factor then has a free hand and can realize its object or bring about some other situation characteristic of its power.
These projections insulate and cripple individuals by forming an ever thicker fog of illusion between the ego and the real world.
Jung also believed that in spite of its function as a reservoir for human darkness-or perhaps because of this-the shadow is the seat of creativity.
What distinguishes Jungian psychology from previous iterations is the idea that there are two centers of the personality. The ego is the center of conscious identity, whereas the Self is the center of the total personality–including consciousness, the unconscious, and the ego.
Ego
In his diagnostic studies of associations was able to demonstrate unconscious complexes affecting the conscious mind and capable of causing disturbances in ego functioning.
http://www.mindstructures.com/carl-jung-individuation-process/
Earthdance!!
12-27-14
Dreamt a minute about another child while on the bus ride to Baltimore //grey hound to MA
12-31-14
Dreamt that I was in love with a man but was playing ding song ditch with a boy && loving my inner child!
We were in my neighborhood. I thought I could identify this boy before waking fully but forgot once I was up. We ran from a house that was on the opposite side of the street. We ran North. Their door opened inside to the right if you pushed it.
Door bell_~
Dream interpret
Play && games may emphasize work or other serious issues just as work may emphasize the value of playfulness.
The best ideas come when the mind is in a playful, relaxed mood.
Playfulness may also indicate that we are breaking certain rules upon which a relationship or some other some other important issue depends.
In level 3 dreams it may be linked with the archetype of
the trickster
divine child
An element of play in the universe itself
Or that from one perspective the world is in Essence what the Hindus call
leela: the divine play that constitutes life.
David Fontana
The doorstep is a place where you usually put a doormat and the doormat is the place where you can concisely convey your emotions on a single subject and set the entire tone for the house and for where you are. If you have a dream in which you are fixated on your own doorstep then this mean that you are trying to figure out the emotions that you are projecting to others. You are giving off a certain attitude and this dream is an attempt to let you know what kind of message you have been giving off to other people this time around.
A door basically represents a path in life, so to examine the doorway means that you are taking your time trying to think of whether it would be a good idea to pursue this next particular goal or not. What are the pros and cons of staying in this path and where will it lead you as long as you continue? These are the questions you will have to answer as you examine the goal that you have in mind.
If you are the one ringing the doorbell then this means that you are trying to get the attention of someone else in real life.
http://www.gotohoroscope.com/txt/dream-dictionary-doorstep-doorway-doorbell.html
It seems like I might be giving off the impression that I'm not home to others.. From my perspective as the dreamer_
If a sick person sees himself playing a game in a dream, it means recovering from his illness and returning to a normal healthy life.
The trickster_
Exposes our schemes
Ape of god
Archetypal antihero
Psychic amalgam of the psychic and the divine
Mercurious•
Seen as an aspect of the shadow
(Use of affection to impress, mocks aspirations of the ego, projections of how were being seen by others)
The trickster is also a symbol of transformation~~~~
He often shows up when the ego is in a dangerous situation of it's own making, through vanity,
(Giving into all desires of the will)
over-arching ambition, or misjudgement.
Anarchic, untamed, and amoral.
David Fontana
Door opening inward can be an invitation to self-exploration.
D.F.~|,
01-02-15
Dreamt that I was at a papadosio concert. I was carrying my maroon beanie hat, but it had silver jewels on it that weren't usually there. I remember hiding , confusion and ambivalence.
The colour grey, when appearing in your dreams, may be symbolizing your individualism.
zhttp://psychicjoanne.hubpages.com/hub/coloursindreams
Objects_
Hiding things in obscure places may stand for a wish for self concealment.
01-03-15
Fell asleep doing the 15 minute pineal gland meditation. Jjjjjhh
A lot of people died at the end. There was exclusion. There was water somehow first. Lots of energy. Electrifying on a roof top that lead a man to a painful death, one whom thought they cheated it. It caused them to catch on fire. I remember fire before that.
8:09 pm opened eyes.
There was a total of 5 people who died.
The last one started in the attic.
My hand had a lot of energy in it charged up when I awoke.
There was something caddie going on in this house, where everyone wasn't being treated.
The house was made out of wood.
Burning
To see something burning in your dream indicates that you are experiencing some intense emotions and/or passionate sexual feelings. There is some situation or issue that you can no longer avoid and ignore. Alternatively, it may suggest that you need to take time off for yourself and relax. Perhaps you are you feeling "burned out" or "burned up".
To dream that you or someone is being burned alive suggests that you are being consumed by your own ambition.
http://dreammoods.com/cgibin/dreamdictionarysearch.pl?method=exact&header=dreamsymbol&search=FIRE
Fire
The element of fire represents our spirit or energy, and is often related to matters of religion or that which we hold sacred.
A universal symbol for passion, fire can represent anything toward which we feel passionate. This particularly includes our sexual passions and desires.
Among all the elements, fire is the most transformative.
For example, the forest being burnt to the ground, metal forged in the heat of the flame, the phoenix rising out of its ashes.
http://www.psychicsuniverse.com/articles/psychic-insight/dream-interpretation/dream-interpretation-0
Houses in dreams usually represent the dreamer, and can symbolize his or her body or various levels of the mind.
Jung interpreted the first later of the basement the unconscious.
Associating death with change rather than with finality.
David Fontana
01-07-15
Dreamt of finding the key that Howard has in our apartment that looks enchanted. It was under a flow scarf that might have been deep red as well as another one that I can't think of what color the other one was.
That's the key that Gandalf gives Thorin. It is the key to the secret door of Erebor that they use to sneak in and start the great battle with Smaug the Dragon and reclaim their family riches.
Key_
To find a key in dreams indicates towards peace of life and solution for your troubles.
http://www.gotohoroscope.com/txt/dream-meaning-keys.html
Keys
.stand for power and access.
What is most interesting is to find a key that previously had no meaning for you.
||~This is especially important when the key has no direct use, but "feels" as if it might be important. In a dream like this, you are probably searching for options to identify new potential within yourself or in relationship to others.
http://www.astrology.com/dreams/keys/2-d-r-154514
Key Dream Explanation — The key symbolizes access to learning, especially the Holy Quran.
It also means benefits, a safe, blessings, and support.
Keys could refer as well to children, boys, messengers, money and the piercing of mysteries, or the pilgrimage to Mecca (Makkah).
Other interpretations include the man and the woman, the former penetrating the latter like the key in the keyhole, the wrapped up baby, and the dead in his grave.
• An iron key: A powerful and dangerous man.
http://www.cityofshamballa.net/m/blogpost?id=4579074:BlogPost:283135
Betrothed if a woman who finds a key.
Spiritually, silver is said to represent the feminine aspect, gold being the masculine.
This came initially from the gold of the sun and the silver of the moon. Metals were thought to be ‘reflections’.
May symbolize passion, anger, sexuality, revolution, danger. As the colour of blood, red is the symbol of life (which is why Hindu and Chinese brides wear red); but blood, or course may also mean death (see meaning od death).
(1) Silver may symbolize something of value with regard to your personal development.
(2) Silver has associations with the moon, and may therefore symbolize the feminine; intuition; or the unconscious.
Reference: Eric Ackroyd
01-11-15
There was a flying carpet that 2 others were riding with me. One of them might have been Chris Cobb.
Chris was off and it was just another girl and I. She fell off at some point and I would try to get it to go low enough to get her back on.
We would try breathing exercises to get back up into the air enough to ride.
We went through door ways. I feel like 3 to be exact. It was really fun and I remember actually touching the carpet and feeling it's rough exterior. I trusted it and stayed on it for a long time.
There was some kind of huge event going on that a lot of people were planning on going to. Might be a dosio show.
Anthony and I were sitting in the back of a jeep talking to eachother. I'm pretty sure we were both digging each other's company a lot. There was possibly some touching. I remember a lot if eye contact that was so beautiful. He was really open to me and I really enjoyed it.
Dom devin saw us in talking and it made him want me so thinking that I would still be into him, tried to hang out.
We were sitting in the back of a jeep with Steve. I remember sticking my tongue out at Steve flirtsciously but not extremely. I also remember realizing what was happening, removed myself from that situation and found Anthony.
I remember being inn the family room downstairs of my house/parents house discussing the fact that when someone wants something they can't have it or that you don't realize until it's gone what you have.
We were inside of a building.
Later in the dream, I was sitting on a bus ride next to some guy. I remember eating m&ms even though I knew that they would cause acne on my face. This part of my dream was perhaps after I had woke up one time.
Interpretation
A magical carpet normally rises up in the air. In dreams, this omen denotes success on a grand scale. This dream signifies an achievement that will be attained -- way beyond one's expectations. This dream connotes hardships, persistence and accomplishment leading towards a better self and a life of excellence. In stories the magic carpet (or the so-called flying carpet) is a legendary carpet used for transportation. It instantly brings a person to their destination, and it is considered the fastest mode of transportation.
Detailed dream interpretation...
To dream of a magic carpet symbolizes your desire to go away or escape from turmoil and indifferences brought by a situation or relationship in waking life. Dreaming of a magical carpet signifies strong desires to protect oneself from any form of difficulties or issues. Magic carpets are known for being made out of expensive materials, and considering its characteristics it symbolizes luxury and provides comfort. It may also be associated with the dreamer’s desire to experience comfort in life, protect oneself from physical desires, influence and negative thoughts of others. In this case, if you happen to dream of a carpet that is magical and goes up in the air - great things are coming your way. This signifies that you wish to employ any means to avoid a situation - in order to meet your desires. Another meaning is to find ways to confront a problem and resort to a quick resolution.
A magic carpet does not have a steering wheel yet the people on it are able to reach their destination fast. This suggests that a self-driven motivation is required for you to reach your ultimate goal. Our mind is powerful. It can make you work hard and earn fruitfully. It can also input sudden laxity and laziness in you which means you achieve nothing. The dreamer is the master of the magic carpet. He commands and leads it where to go. Likewise, the dreamer of the magic carpet ought to learn that he/she should lead himself or herself and push beyond limits in order to amazingly attain success.
http://www.auntyflo.com/dream-dictionary/magic-carpet
Lucid dreaming ||~
It mskes sense that my nana is an air sign && today was the 6th year anniversary of the day that she passed away. I also found out that she was born under a full moon in Sagittarius. Sun in Gemini. Scorpio rising!
Dreaming that you are riding a magic carpet indicates that you are overcoming your obstacles and physical limitations.
http://en.mimi.hu/m/dreams/magic_carpet.html
Magic Carpet: So your flying around on a carpet. These dreams fall under a “lucid dream”. Dreams of flying can be quite exhilarating, so just enjoy the rid as long as you can. This is a very positive dream symbol that suggest that you will overcome obstacles.
...link?
Like a song a carpet has a tone, a rhythm, a cadence.
http://www.lightforcenetwork.com/salaam/magic-carpet-ride-symbolism-persian-rugs
Three_
Pythagoras called three the perfect number. It is the number of synthesis and the three-fold nature of mankind, the union of body, mind, and spirit. Three is also of the active creative force made manifest in father, mother, and child in the holy trinity.
David Fontana_
01-14-15
Was listening to Earthcry~~
Dream of revelation light that came out of a rock. I could faint picture the wings from the romantic partner card.
I wanna say there was earth && water in this dream. I was almost conscious but didn't want to pull myself out of dreamland! Wanted to go further.
Light
Being aware, being seen, waking as opposed to sleeping. Light means being able to understand and have insight, to see. Lightness of heart, hope, confidence and release from dark feelings and fear. It can also at time indicate becoming aware of how others might see one. But it needs to be understood that darkness is necessary for light to be recognised. If you lived in a world of just light you would have no shape, no colour, no dimension, for all those thing come from the ‘mating’ of light with darkness. Colour, awareness of shape are all aspects of darkness.
http://dreamhawk.com/dream-dictionary/light/
often symbolises the development of intuition and examination.
A light in a dream indicates that you have a psychic / intuitive gift. You have the ability to shine light into aspects of yours and other people’s lives.
http://www.dream-analysis.com/dictionary/page52.htm
Maybe I should watch that light switch video tomorrow.
01-16-12
There was some guy wearing 'feelers'?that came out of dr Seuss. It was like a costume but might have been more realistic. They were dr suess blue. It might have even been a thing. Haha
I remember hanging out with Toni and she wanted me to go upstairs. I didn't quite want to because I knew I had to leave. There was this feeling that I was scared I might not be strong enough to leave once I did but deep down I knew to stand my ground.
We went upstairs and it seemed that she wanted my attention more than usual. I remember being very loving. She was laying down and I was sitting underneath her legs holding her. Were very comfortable.
It makes sense bc somewhere along the line her priorities got funked up and the upstairs is the ego relating to houses. It was kind of like a loft to be more specific.
I'm trying to remember the parts before that happened before this. I was either getting ready to meet Anthony or there was something previous. There was some type of mission!
There was a basement level scene. Not sure of the significance but remembering the layout. It was a large room underground with cement floors and iron posts holding up the ceiling.
01-17-15
Swinging Pendulum just before waking up.
Feeling like I knew something.
Pendulum
To see the back and forth swinging of apendulum, suggests that you are experiencing some difficulties/confusion in making an important choice in your life. Youmay be afraid of change. >>>
Pendulum. A sudden change of plans willupset your regular routine if you dreamed of a pendulum; however, if you can manage to accept the change without a display of undue anxiety, it will prove to be ultimately beneficial. >>>
\|Pendulum interpretation.
Pendulum- Balance your life; swinging from one extreme to another. Penis- That which penetrates or impregnates; masculinity; feelings about sexuality.
- The pendulum of the mind alternates between sense and nonsense, not betweenright and wrong. - The primary cause of un
happiness in the
world today is ... lack of faith.
- The privilege of a lifetime is to become who you truly are.
>>>Divination
You may be terrified of transformation. People in your environment earnestly await your decision.
01-21-15
Lush forest
No sky
Otherworld
Forest: Have you heard the adage: "can you see the Forest for the trees?" Dream Forests deal with experience, vision, emotions and shadows. Forests in our dreams may indicate unresolved feelings about something, or not being able to see our way clear of a problem. Forests may indicate we feel lost in our lives. On the otherhand, if you are dreaming of a beautiful, lush Forest, this indicates an unshakable faith in the Divine and prosperity is your destiny. Seeing a Forest fire indicateshealth problems. See also: Celtic symbolic tree meanings page.
1-24-15
Somebody have me a grey fuzzy headband.
01-26-15
Pulling into a garage.
Nana on dad's side was there.
Dj asked if I had enough money.
Gave him what was borrowed && he gave me 5 back to make sure I was secure.
Kept trying to stay awake then falling back. Made some kind of recurring parttern in dream.
Wrote some sort of paper that was due.
Symbols:
water && snake
Could have been rain, but felt like there were two forms in the same dream.
Seeing a garage in a dream has a connection with how you manage and handle your own abilities. Taking a car to a garage in a dream suggests that it is time to re-evaluate and repair your life, especially in regard to your motivation and whatever makes you move forward. It is obvious that you need some personal attention at the moment.
If you dream of a garage, this tells you that you are not alone in your endeavors and decisions, because there are people out there willing to help. You should probably make appeal to this aid. If you see yourself taking your car to a garage, it means you have taken initiative in asking for help. You should set aside your concerns about material things, and give more time to your emotionality and spiritual endeavors.
Seeing a garage from outside in a dream suggests that the honor of your family might be affected, and that some rich friends will pay you a visit. The dream can also refer to the fact that your skills and appearance do not coincide. Seeing a garage means that you need protection, and to rest for a while, if you want to remain successful. This dream can also foretell a quarrel in your family.
A garage is an element of context that aims at your personal resources: financial, of character, hidden talents, knowledge, or any kind of good or value held in reserve, in order to be used as needed. Dreaming of yourself entering a garage is a reference to your need to save these resources, and not scatter them on small and insignificant actions. Coming out of a garage in a dream means you have the tendency to accumulate these resources, and save them for harder times, and therefore this dream is mostly an omen of expectation, and a feeling of stagnation.
•Snake dreams|~
Recovery, transformation, healing.
Hidden Fears: Since snakes are one of the most feared animals in society, dreaming of a snake can often symbolize other things you are afraid of. Think carefully about the context of the snake in the dream and what fears you may have that are holding you back.
Wisdom: In some cultures, snakes are revered and can be seen as a great source of wisdom.
Sexual Connotations: Snakes can also sometimes be a symbolism of sexual temptation (again, think back of the story in the garden of Eden where Adam and Eve realize they are naked)
Protective
•Water in dreams
,~' Water is a very powerful symbol in our dreams and can mean many, many things. Water is shapeless, odorless, tasteless, vital to our life, and part of a never ending cycle. When you dream about water, you will likely find some very insightful information that will help you on your life path.'~,
Was the Water Clear, Clouded, or Dirty?
The color and transparency of the water can have great significance in a dream. For example, if you dream of crystal clear water you can see through, it may symbolize you have great clarity on a situation in your life
Safe
Life: Water is essential for life, and we begin our lives surrounded by water. Therefore it is logical that we would see water to represent life in our dreams as we do in our waking lives as well.
Renewal: We often associate water with bathing and cleansing, which can also mean renewal or revival.
Motion: There are many ways water can move - through waves, the current of a river, or it can be stagnant in a pond. The motion of water can signify the flow of the way things are moving in your life.
Spirituality: Many religions have "Holy Water" and many see water to be a close connection to the spiritual realm.
Energy: Water is used for energy in a number of ways in "real life" and it can also symbolize energy in our dreams.
Prosperity/Abundance: Many people associate water with prosperity and abundance.
Rain: To dream of rain in your dream could mean a couple of different things. If you feel a positive vibe to the dream, then the rain could signify renewal, refreshment, and cleansing.
http://mindfuldreamer.com/water/#toc-2
•Dream werks
Both dreams && ritual arts manifest and mediate transpersonal energies. Both are forms of enactment expressing the depths of existence && the energies flowing from the source through life. To use processes suggested by one to illuminate the other may permit us to relate to the dream in terms that do not lurch it from it's matrix, yet facilitate && develop participant witnessing in the dreamer.
--Sylvia Brinton Perera
"Dream design"
_the art of dreaming
01-29-15
In sweetness I dream of you ~~~
Need to work on remembering my dreams better!
01-30-15
Dog injured in a black boot
2 kitties
One white with blue eyes laying on chair
Was with a friend on bed
She said I seemed healthier
&& I felt like I was able to be a better friend bc of the way I was taking care
Earthcry concert outside
House scenes hanging out in garage w door open && downstairs
Different house where older man pointed out the granite that was really beautiful brown/light gold swirls.
It was everywhere && he said the guy who was responsible was still in touch
Was taking me upstairs to show me something/wasn't feeling going but went
There was a shower upstairs
Weird cubby thangs
No sexual connotation but there were 2 other people in there
Dog interpretation
•pay closer attention to yourself && health.
01-31-15
Pens
To dream of a pen represents situations that are permanent, final choices, or beliefs that you don't want to change. You may have made your mind up, or aren't open to negotiating.
•ink
Arabian, Islam M. Ibn Siren
(Knowledge) In a dream, ink signifies honor, dignity and the rising of one’s star. If one’s shirt or garment are stained withink in a dream, it means disgrace, though one will eventually overcome his adversities and regain his former status. Seeing a spotted garment with ink in a dream could mean leprosy, or perhaps thatink will soil one’s shirt as seen in one’s dream. Ink in a dream also signifies power and dominion. Writing with ink in a dream means strength and authority. Using ink or seeing someone using it in a dream means honor, rank, assisting others, and it may represent a learned person, or a religious scholar….
•pen
(Pencil | Tongue) In a dream, a pen represents knowledge, learning, a child, a tradesman, or commanding what is good and forbidding what is evil. If a tradesman or a craftsman sees a pen in his dream, it means that he will be successful in his trade, or that he will preside over people of the same trade. If a tradesman earns something with a pen, or writes an invoice with it in a dream, it means that he will be protected from poverty through his trade. If a writer sees himself carrying a pen, or holding a paper, or an inkwell in a dream, it also means having a source of income, protection against poverty, earning one’s livelihood from writing, or from working under someone in authority. A pen in a dream also represents one’s manager, his controller, a cosigner, a witness in an agreement, entering into a marriage agreement, or it could represent an intelligent son who will become a famous writer. Owning a pen or receiving a one as a gift in a dream means acquiring knowledge. Then, if one proceeds to write with it in his dream, it means receiving an appointment, or occupying a position of authority. Looking at a pen one is holding in his hand and seeing another pen laying beside him in a dream denotes having a half brother, or if one’s mother is pregnant, it means that she will deliver a new son. A pen in a dream also means a guarantee. If one’s wife is pregnant, then if he sees a pen laying beside an inkwell in his dream, it means that she will beget a son. Holding a pen in a dream also meansmaking an oath. If one’s pen is broken or scratched in a dream, it will reflect on his business, trade and livelihood. Moistening a pen from aninkwell in a dream means committing a sin. A pen in a dream also represents virtues by which one is known, or it could mean complying with a court judgement, or signing a court order, or it could represent a scholar, a judge, one’s tongue, a sword, one’s penis, a railway, generosity, abundance, human- kind, one’s confidant, or winning victory over one’s enemy. If one’s pen looks in good condition in the dream, it means that one’s oath or covenant is true. Otherwise, a defective pen in a dream represents a false oath, or a biased agreement. Apen in adream also means longevity and prosperity. (Also see Tongue)…
http://dreamingthedreams.com/meanings/Ink/
02-11-15
Minds eye/white light/you~
Woke up to my friend playing what's at stake in car. Wasn't expecting papadosio it was so beautiful. Took my headphones off lol
02-12-15
Dreamt of precious/ashes being<3
Also a miniature helicopter.
It's odd when I can only pull one particular aspect out, but it's a touch.
•Helicopter
Appearance of helicopter in your dreams is suggestive of success in life may be at office or home. It generally signifies that the dreamer is going to get immense success in his life which is a result of his hard work. Similar to the helicopter structure which do not need any support of runway to reach the skies there are possibilities that the dreamer will reach a soaring high in his business or job. To envisage yourself in helicopter is also reminiscent of the sense of independence and freedom in life. It means that you want to deviate yourself from the nagging problems of your life to become trouble free.
http://www.gotohoroscope.com/txt/dream-interpretation-helicopter.html
02-14-15
You played tracks. I listened through headphones as I wandered around this unfamiliar place with random objects like comfy couches, sitting a few inches off the floor. Danced through aisles, stomped to the beat a few times.
_had the deepest corpse experience in vinyasa flow
Headphones
To dream of headphones represents experiencing or feeling something all on your own. Alternatively, you be experiencing a situation where only you are "getting the message." TOP
http://www.dreambible.com/search.php?q=Headphones
If you dream you are wearing headphones, the dream shows your emotional callousness and deafness. Problems woes and sorrows near you absolutely do not care about. As a result, it can turn against you: people will understand that you are indifferent to them, and will pay back in the same coin. They removed the headphones - so you will be more attentive to what is happening around you. See someone wearing headphones - a dream foretells that when you need help, you do not get it.
http://en.dreambook.in.ua/son/headphones/
02-15-15
There was a brunette with poker straight, long black hair sitting in the passenger seat of a van. She wasn't supposed to be there and had a gun.
I was sitting in the back behind her with the door slid open some. Idk if it was mine in the dream but there was a black electric strat leaned up against the passenger seat, just chilling.
The van was white, I believe. She was in all black. I was never scared or felt threatened, so maybe I wasn't really there.
The same dream recurred right after except from a different point of view. She got out, walked around the back of the van to the drivers side where she opened the door && shot her identical twin in the head. Then got back in the passenger seat..
Identical Twins
Dream dictionary definition foridentical twins: Dreaming of identical twins indicates a strong bond and connection between two people. Additionally it could represent similarities you have with another person in your waking life.
Alternatively, seeing identical twins in your dream could represent your feelings of not being unique or not being an individual. You might be trying to be someone else, rather than being authentically yourself.
Questions to ask yourself: Who do you feel a strong bond or connection with in your waking life? Do you feel that you are not valued as a unique individual or that you have to live up to someone else’s expectations of you? TOP
http://www.worldofdreamsymbols.com/dream-dictionary-i.html
Twins can also represent duality, conflict, or two sides of an issue, but also the emergence of something new, something that was denied, that you were born with, but never acknowledged as part of yourself. It can also be your unconscious relationship with another person, such as occurs in a telepathic link. In some cases though it is about separation, and the feelings you have about that, or about the denied or unrealised part of yourself.
http://dreamhawk.com/dream-dictionary/twin/
Different sides and a warning In the dream a pair of twins can stand for yourself, that you know this personally. Also this symbol represents two different sides of a thought or an idea. Twins warn about a serious mistake or an error. Which arise from the quiet specific circumstances of waking life.
Psychological Meanings:
Two contrary sides and exceed abilities When twins appear in the dream, so it means that you can not really make decisions in waking life. You always see both sides of an issue and you do not know which side to incline. Those, who dream of twins may can to exceed the abilities of most humans. In the dream twins can constitute two contrasting sides of personality but at the same time harmonizing these sides with each other.
Spiritual Meanings:
Making unity Finally duality must reunite to one unit. Twins arise from the idea that in spite of currently existing conflict, can reach consensus and make an unity.
http://dreamsnest.com/twins/
Death may figure not as the end, but as part of an overall process of growth && transformation.
Our psychological && spiritual energies constantly recreate themselves, assuming new forms in our imagination.
02-16-15
2 friends, one offered to pay. I said it was alright.
Waited on buying ticket for a concert 120_ price was originally 60 they said.
Dancing mike wanted some bud.
I know he's a connisuer && felt like he'd like the northern lights but it wasn't as fresh as it could be.
Remember smelling it, but not smoking it. Saw it vividly.
Interpretation_
To see or smell marijuana in your dream suggests that you are experiencing an expanded sense of awareness and consciousness. You need to take advantage and draw insight from this new consciousness. The dream may also mean that you need to look on your inner strength for stimulation instead of relying on outside forces.
http://www.dreammoods.com/dreamdictionary/m.htm
•120
12_new spiritual order
Earthly holders of spiritual truth, && 12 signs of the zodiac.
0_zero or the circle represents infinity, the void, the I manifest, ineffable && unknown emptiness from which the multiplicity of life was created && to which it ultimately returns. It can also signify the female principle, entry into the mysteries, or a sense of completion.
-------------------------
•1_ one is the prime mover from which all manifest creation flows, the single principle from which diversity is born. In dreams it may represent the source of all life, the ground of being, the still centre of the turning world, or the expression in tangible form of the emptiness of the circle.
•2_two is the number of duality, divine symmetry && balance. It represents the coming together of male && female, father && mother, of the opposites that emerge from the one && define the created world.
_David Fontana
Language of dreams
02-17-15
Formed a circle~ be a world child.
Circles
Association: - Entirety, - repetition, - infinity. Question: - What is completed?
medicine wheel:
Key words: Net of the life, - sanctified, - natural form, - river, - together connect, - respect, - basic form of the medicine wheel. Description: The circle is one of the natural forms of the life and a central symbol for most people close to the earth. He stands for the life without end and without beginning, for the uninterrupted existence. The circle surrounds everything in the universe, from the unconceivable expansion of the universe even up to the smallest microbe. People close to the earth respected the circle in such a way as they respected the life. If they assembled, they sat in the circle. With many of the buildings which they established they remembered of the circle and the uninterrupted life river. Today physics has recognised that a large part of the energy is circularly or spiral. General meaning: Anew dive into the life river, - accept your place in the circle of the life, - growing harmony, - understanding of all aspects of the life and the nature. Association: To circles, bear, - rotary, - hall of a circle. Transcendent meaning: Gift of bigger harmony between you and all remaining life, - reinforced unity.
Mandala
(Graphic figure - circle or polygon - with the distinctive centre which is used in the Indian religion as a meditation help.) Association: - The totality, - entirety. Question: - Where in my life I am ready to lend comprehensive expression to my being?
•Mandala
The mandala counts to the mightiest symbols which often appear in dreams and - although they are not recognised - mostly have to inform us of important. There is of a circle which encloses a quadrangle, and in his middle a figure (which often shows ourselves) is as a rule. Jung gave the Hindu's name 'Mandala' or 'magic circle' to this motive and saw in it a representation of the human soul. This symbol appears worldwide basic pattern: Romulus laid to the architect's plan of Rome the Mandala, and many other towns of the antiquity - including Jerusalem - also have this form. The Hindu's temple is built as a Mandala. It shows four corners of the earth which circle round her middle, or 'I which circles in time and space round itself' - that is an entire integration external and internal Itself. In the Hindu and Buddhist art the Mandala shows the universe and the internal world of the human soul. It is worthwhile to think about the fact that every circular symbol - circle, disc, globe, wheel, even a hula Hoop tyre - can be a Mandala.
http://www.dreamtation.com/docs/4792.htm
Generally speaking a mandala is a geometrical form - a square or a circle - abstract and static, or a vivid image formed of objects and/or beings.
In our dreams the mandala indicates the phenomenon of centering the individual psychic in which the ego reconsiders its (dominant) position through the assimilation of the collective unconscious contents (symbols or archetypal images).
http://www.carl-jung.net/mandala.html
This ordering effect on the human psyche is not, Jung stresses, the result of conscious reflection or cultural effort. It is a pre-existing condition of consciousness that such patterns help bring it into focus or return to an earlier, more peaceful state. This is why Jung found the mandala to be present in so many cultures and mythologies spanning the globe and the history of Humanity itself. It is an integral part of the collective unconscious that is shared by every person that has ever lived. The mandala is an unconscious state in which all opposites come together and are united, where the polar aspects of the cosmos and the individual can become one. This union of opposites is the very process by which we achieve wholeness, and through which we find peace.
Jung also equates the mandala with the eye in form as well as spirit, stating that "the eye is the prototype for the mandala." The eye symbolizes seeing and light, and therefore consciousness itself. The eye is the part of us that beholds the universe and sees our place in it. It is knowledge, awareness and wisdom. The eye takes in light, the pure energy of the universe, and presents it to the inner spirit. It is the gateway, indeed the very union, between the self and the cosmos. As is the mandala. In addition to the structural similarities between the eye and the mandala, the image of the eye is a common element in individual mandalas. Often one can find a repeating pattern of eyes in a mandala. Jung refers to this as polyopthalmia (many-eyed), and considers this a representation of the unconscious as multiple consciousnesses.
It is evident that the mandala is the link, albeit a mysterious one, between our modern consciousness and our most ancient origins. Jung concluded that "their basic motif is the premonition of a center of personality, a kind of central point within the psyche, to which everything is related, by which everything is arranged, and which is itself a source of energy." Somewhere in the vast, forgotten reaches of time lies the answer to this wondrous mystery, but also does it lay, quiet and dormant, deep within each one of us. It is for us to rediscover, and to cherish. It is for us to hold this inexhaustible source of energy close to our hearts. Within it we will discover ourselves, we will find each other, and we will reconnect with the essential center of existence.
http://mandalazone.com/wordpress/archetype-of-wholeness-jung-and-the-mandala/
Wiccan
In order to leave a circle and keep it intact, Wiccans believe a door must be cut in the energy of the circle, normally on the East side. Whatever was used to cast the circle is used to cut the doorway, such as a sword, staff or knife[athame], a doorway is "cut" in the circle, at which point anything may pass through without harming the circle.[6]This opening must be closed afterwards by "reconnecting" the lines of the circle. http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magic_circle
Sword || symbolism speaks of:
- Solidarity
- Defense
- Clarity
- Power
- Honor
- Force
Most perceptible is the symbolism of protection, honor and justice embodied in the blade of the sword.
Metaphysically speaking the sword is symbolic of the penetrating power of the mind, and encourages the wielding of trained intellect to bring about the results we seek.
The making of a sword incorporates all the elements: Earth, Fire, Air, Water. This is a powerful point as it confirms the energeticpattern of the sword presents wholeness, balance, totality, and the unification of all resource to form a tightly focused beam of force (energy).
06-20-15
The mask
Yellow shoe laces {hard}
New White shoes
Snowboarding/air/crisscross/landing
( Bonobo silver )
Soccer/footbag left foot
Mountains/Denise/looking out/snow
Danger/nighttime
Toni/4 ppl/motor scooter
Helmets/black/sparkle silver
Walking in a door
_________________
Swimming/ocean/motor/father/papa
Espanol /sign language
/come play /3 woman
06-21-15. ((Summer solstice))
D E A T h
06-21-15. Nap
Aunt kel/ bought her glasses/ gift / waiting in line
Then outside
Meaning:
. A dream about glass could be your subconscious wrestling with these feelings of passivity. Alternatively, glass can also have a dream meaning regarding protection.
seeing clearly
http://www.gotohoroscope.com/txt/dream-dictionary-glass.html
No comments:
Post a Comment