She had us perform reiki on the girl sitting next to us from intuition in silence && had the rest observe our energy for a complexity in simplicity in choreography class at ACDFA in Michigan.2013
Virgo*.~)
You make a wonderful impression with your skilful insights and broad-based knowledge. Simply put, you are a most interesting person to be with. When others get to know you a little more, you can be a fascinating person with all sorts of useful tidbits of information.
You're your own best friend, treat yourself.
~nana
Snowboarding //skating
~
If you've seen the first real snow through a child's eyes
you know freedom
Then one day we wake up && realize it's been melted && gone
What happened to that simple joy.
That wave now broken up into dream && memory.
Where do we find the freedom that time stole away?
I'd heard of a place
Drifting into the silent sways of the mountain
A tribe too weird for the world outside
this place asked nothing from you but to set that person free
~Valhalla trailer 1
So I went north chasing a forgotten dream
~valhalla
Knife show
Gnarcade
Magic flashlight
Valhalla
Possible Kitty names
Peaks
Shaddow
Valhalla
I told my friends the other day that I'm usually pretty open, with just like a pinch of mystery but they said more like 75% mysterious && as I sit on a curb, all scratched up waiting for a ride wearing what mike calls my 'straight out of Colorado jacket' smiling in the Virginia sun..I get the feeling everyone is stumped on who this chick is haha ~ me
The importance of pain sensation. Imagine being unable to detect environmental stimuli that could seriously damage your body (sharp or very hot objects) because of pain insensitivity.
-Carl Y Saab
Those who survive SCI go through unique physical, social, && psychological changes including a decreased ability to exercise.
Sedentary lifestyle~
Tragedy is in the face of the beholder.
-Carl y Saab
“Everything just felt like a pain in the ass because mentally I was telling myself it could be easier,” Nevin said.
The great truth of this life is success by righteous effort. Any substance that removes the effort from life also removes its righteousness.
I feel like I'm cheating on my kitty when I pet other animals because I know when I get home I can't pet him or else he'll smell where I've been && act like a pussy.
with Binxyyyy.love me
Sublingual ~under the tongue.
Pertaining to me visiting Mike in DC.. I was talking about needing some different energies..He goes && I could use a hug from you too, deep inhale...hmmph chyaa 😌
That melted my heart. It feels good to be somebody.
The heart is the real beat to keep~
Friendship is sharing socks && vehicles, smiles && trials
I literally wear my clothes out of style even though I have enough clothes to dress an army. LOL
Alone at last
No comments:
Post a Comment