Monday, January 19, 2015

I have a dream

BE CAUSE~~
Expand your energy~~~~~~~
Until you connect to the light
Connect to the ONENESS
&& SOURCE ENERGY~~~~
Be in the present moment, don't think, don't try, just do
Create reality
Everything can be changed
Delete && add new programming
We form ways of doing things, && they're old! 
Transforming yesterday's strategies

Make a choice for change

*Express the self.,~'


Wisdom 
Never ending growth, come into community
Other human beings 
Enter into relationships with people in a whole other way
Completing the past; creating the future.

Affirmations:
"Courage flows through me"
"I am using my power to make a difference!"
"Just by being me, I am making a difference"
Can you influence your environment?

Letting go of fear, acceptance
Love && thanks
Exude confidence && trust your natural abilities.
I trust love. OPEN
Gratitude vortex


Courage is a door opener💚
One person at the vibration of 600 can affect 10 thousand 
700 can impact 70 million people
You can change your environment
You being more you can actually influence the world!!!
Heal- go play

Energy of apathy
Empower instead of 'feeling bad'
Make them feel like a person!
Offer worth.


Let go of judge mental thoughts
Align 
Reframe your judgements.
Usually I do this but it's inspiring to know that it does affect your reality.
"Do all our thoughts have squatter's rights?
And can we overthrow them?
Yes, always yes."
_Claire haugh

That's so brilliant 
Realized that telling myself "I don't know" was not healthy && creating lack of knowledge but rooting it back to family asking for reasons for everything that you do helps awareness

You Choose

Martin Luther king
January 15th 
Belief in nonviolent resistance
Taught Not to fight back when violated by police or mobs 
Free speech


Equality

ACTION



No comments:

Post a Comment